Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

15-year-old Son Of Dubai Billionaire Gifted Ferrari F12 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15-year-old Son Of Dubai Billionaire Gifted Ferrari F12 (1196 Views)

Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account / Dino Melaye Poses In His Red Ferrari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old Son Of Dubai Billionaire Gifted Ferrari F12 by stelruby: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2017

The teenage son of a Dubai billionaire has shown off his £200,000 Ferrari F12 wrapped in a Louis Vuitton print

There’s just one problem though, aside from the questionable taste of the wrap the rich kid is too young to even drive it

It didn’t seem to bother Rashed Saif Belhasa, 15, known to YouTube and Instagram fans as Money Kicks, too much. Son of Dubai construction mogul Saif Ahmed Belhasa, Money Kicks revealed the new Ferrari on his YouTube channel – which has 750,000 followers – with a time lapse video of the two-day project.

Read more: http://amore.ng/15-year-old-son-of-dubai-billionaire-gifted-ferrari-f12/
Re: 15-year-old Son Of Dubai Billionaire Gifted Ferrari F12 by arsenic33(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin
Re: 15-year-old Son Of Dubai Billionaire Gifted Ferrari F12 by Neminc: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Who is the angel in charge of selecting which parents a child should be born to? I need to know o because me and that angel get serious problem. Which kain cheating be this nah? That angel better begin to relocate because heaven no go contain me and am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Is At it Again , happening Now In South Africa [video] / Why Kachikwu Was Unable To See Bughari Before His Public Letter / Wike, Amaechi’s Battle Shifts To N’assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.