Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Catholic Church Massacre: Listen To Ozubulu Youth Rep Expose Obiano (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Church Massacre: Listen To Ozubulu Youth Rep Expose Obiano (video) (887 Views)

IPOB In Netherland To Beat Up Willy Obiano VIDEO / Peter Obi Pictured With Youth Rep, Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum London / Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Church Massacre: Listen To Ozubulu Youth Rep Expose Obiano (video) by AmadiAba: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZeGGpyPAxE&t=23s

http://igberetvnews.com/421823/download-video-ozubulu-youths-rep-exposes-obiano/

Also in the News:

IF YOU CAN'T LAST 2MINS OR WATERY SPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (EVERY MAN NEEDS THIS!)

>>> http://igberetvnews.com/420277/bitterkola-watermelon-seed-every-man/

Thank me later...
Re: Catholic Church Massacre: Listen To Ozubulu Youth Rep Expose Obiano (video) by andreweb(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:Sometimes people mistake the way I talk for what I am thinking.
Re: Catholic Church Massacre: Listen To Ozubulu Youth Rep Expose Obiano (video) by timecapsule: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
If the state government said that they know those massacred the worshipers with Army uniform and van!
My question is............
1 Who am among them did it...........?
2 Did any of them told the governor that he will attack the other...........?
3 Before the Governor jump into conclusion within 2 hours of the incident, has he ever before called the both party for reconciliation .......?

My stand on this, is..........
Nothing is hidden under the sun for so long, soon the truth will be revealed.

In Igbo tradition, any case that has gotten to IGWE PALACE its venom is more or less death.
As for this is a terror attack.

All i know is that somebody out their is play someone's script for his or her selfish reasons.
Re: Catholic Church Massacre: Listen To Ozubulu Youth Rep Expose Obiano (video) by ameri9ja: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Catholic Church Massacre: Listen To Ozubulu Youth Rep Expose Obiano (video) by dannytoe(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

"Buhari, Beware Of Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai / Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) / Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.