Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. (2262 Views)

For Clean Looking Skin And Free Skin Care And Weightloss Tips GET IN HERE! / Hair Care Regimen For Natural Hair / Free Makeup,essential Oils ,skin Care And Cream Pro-mixing Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. by balmofgilead: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Just like most people i have struggled with my weight for the longest time.i have been the chubbiest of my five siblings and have felt the brunt of being the different one,But with my 24th bday around the corner im going for it with full unbridled vengeance and determination.im going from 95kg to 70 from now to october 4th!who is with me!
My regimen
Il be eating in small portions and mostly proteins!il STOP eating by 7pm on the dot.
My exercise will consist of power walks,jogging and skipping!

Food menu
Morning
Power walk from 6am to 7am then drink lemon water mix.eat two wraps of leaf moi moi cooked by me with a cup of green tea.

Afternoon
Drink a cup of green tea and eat a big bowl of salad without cream mixed with fish for flavor with a little moi moi on the side.

Night
Eat fruits only in small portions and drink two cups of clean water before sleep(il be drinking zobo drink mixed by one elderly woman for faster metabolism.

Sleep by 10pm!on the dotttttt!very important.sugar or honey is prohibited!junk is poison during this period!

Skin care regimen
Anyone that knows me will tell you i am a skin care junky!
But il be Sticking to this regimen(consistency is key)

Morning
Will have my bathe with warm water using my kojiesan soap all over exempting my private part.
Massage my face with my tomatoes and lemon mix!
Use my sponge lightly for thorough cleansing for my body and face!towel dry and apply my SUNSCREEN!its a MUST for clean yummy skin people!
Il be using my sheabutter and olive oil mix for body exempting my face.

Night

Always take a bathe in the night esp for women and especially after work.you can skip if you think your odour free but wash your face!

Il be using my skin glowing products ONLY at night!
Il wash my face with my classic white soap(the ingredients are promising)
Then apply my veet gold skin glycerine and rose water at night to cool my skin ph level
For my jaw area il be using the dermaliss bleaching lotion!the reviews i have gotten removed my fears mehn
And apply on ONLY my discolourations the pure white miracle glow skin my mum introduced me to and her skin is popping!

Finito!your advice is most welcome!Lets begin the transformation!we can do this!
Re: My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. by fabulous2000(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
hmmm...easier said than done.... I hope u won't be repeating this ur particular food every day.... cos it seems it's like it for everyday......

before u start ur journey.... why don't u tackle d problems...
I. e binge eating, emotional eating, eating a big bowl of meal at a go.... why don't u go for changes in lifestyle and don't be a sedentary lifestyle...

though.. I will like to introduce you to the best method of weight loss which is INTERMITTENT FASTING.... it's good for weight loss and up can also inculcate it in ur life forever ...
intermittent fasting is a type where u eat for 4days and fast for 3 non consecutive days ...on fasting day u restrict urself to green tea and water or non calorie food ...more to come
Re: My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. by balmofgilead: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2017
fabulous2000:
hmmm...easier said than done.... I hope u won't be repeating this ur particular food every day.... cos it seems it's like it for everyday......

before u start ur journey.... why don't u tackle d problems...
I. e binge eating, emotional eating, eating a big bowl of meal at a go.... why don't u go for changes in lifestyle and don't be a sedentary lifestyle...

though.. I will like to introduce you to the best method of weight loss which is INTERMITTENT FASTING.... it's good for weight loss and up can also inculcate it in ur life forever ...
intermittent fasting is a type where u eat for 4days and fast for 3 non consecutive days ...on fasting day u restrict urself to green tea and water or non calorie food ...more to come
thanks for your advice dear!was planning to eat the same thing for faster results seeing as i have a dead line!i have heard of intermittent fasting.will browse more on it and see if its a better alternative.
Re: My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. by balmofgilead: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
skipped 200 times and i was dripping with sweat.drank loads of water and ate a wrap of moimoi and 3 packets of potato chips(messed up)a lil eba for lunch(the sweet soup was drawing me o chai) and a lil rice for dinner by 7.

sad much!will do better*patting myself on the back*
Re: My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. by BHM01: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Just saw this, I would love to join you but I will start updating tomorrow. It's better Dan doing it alone

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. by Jentilia(f): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
type ketogenic lifestyle and ketogenic world on Facebook.join the group and thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. by balmofgilead: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2017
BHM01:
Just saw this, I would love to join you but I will start updating tomorrow. It's better Dan doing it alone
yayy welcome and with all pleasure
Re: My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. by balmofgilead: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2017
Jentilia:
type ketogenic lifestyle and ketogenic world on Facebook.join the group and thank me later
thanks luv will do so!

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. by balmofgilead: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
UPDATE im losing lots of weight and Glowing.im watching what im eating and GULPING loads of green tea and thus going to the loo a lot which is great!flushing away toxins!
As an emotional eater when those Devlish pangs of hunger come I LOCK UP my mouth.God has been helping me.

classic white is an awesome soap!at just 150 naira can you imagine.Going to h-MEDIX to buy at least 10 before they increase the price.no late night food AT ALL!

i have also been doing my exercises religiously.its all good!
i added a couple of things to my routine such as the k brothers carrot soap and HEMANI pure ALMOND OIL.IM LOOKING AWESOMEE!

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. by balmofgilead: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
TIPS FOR THE DAY
INTERMITTENT FASTING AND LIME WATER

I have been religiously taking lime water and also intermittently fasting and the results i am seeing are tremendous to say the least both for my skin and weight.
What is intermittent fasting?
Summarily its a way of eating whereby you have a window of 8hrs to eat your healthy normal meals in reasonable quantities and the remaining 16 hours you tryyyy to eat nothing at all.
Depending on you,you can find the suitable time to fast.
For me,i eat from 1pm till 8(however i try to stop eating by 6)hard you say!but very worth it by the time you start looking like a million dollars without breaking the bank.

limes on the other hand are one of the cheapest(and i hope it remains that way)and over looked fruits ever!in the market its at almost every corner waiting to be bought and most times its overlooked compared to lemon.both lemon and lime are good but i prefer limes esp since its friendly to my pocket(for 100 naira you can get like 10 or more depending on your pricing power)
However make sure the ones you get are very juicy o.
This is what you do.
by now everyone should know how bad cold water is for your general well being after some research that has been comducted.so i make sure and i hope you do too,that i drink water only if its room temperature,warm or hot.
SAY NO TO COLD WATER
Try to get used to the taste of room temp. Water and you are on your way to excellent health
So you get your room temp water that fills a litre of water or less sha.squeeze in 2 lemons and drink!simple right. make sure you hydrate your body with this throughout the day and come and thank me.your body and skin will thank mee!

STAY AWAY FROM SUGAR EVERYONE ESP WE LADIES.too much uric acid which erodes the body and organs is as a result of refined sugar.this may lead to hormonal imbalance,weight gain,infertility etc.Original honey in small quantities is better!moderation is key in life.

i know all this may not be easy however try to withdraw and stop cold turkey if you love yourself.

with the above you would Loose weight ehhhhh people will start dobaleing you.then you make sure you add physical exercise such as jogging or skipping that strengthens the heart and aerates the skin.CONSISTENCY IS KEY guys!

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. by betty22(f): 3:23pm On May 04, 2020
Can I still comment on this post
Re: My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. by balmofgilead: 3:25pm On May 04, 2020
betty22:
Can I still comment on this post

Yes you can!
Re: My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. by betty22(f): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
How's your weight loss going

And your skin routine
balmofgilead:

Yes you can!

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Newly Imported Female Top At Wholesale Price 1200 Naira Only / Trendy African Adire Styles This Season- Check Out 80 Best Adire Designs / Oge's Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.