Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Looking For Nodejs Developer (web ) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For Nodejs Developer (web ) (1753 Views)

Android Developer/ Web Designer Needed / Looking For A Web Developer & Web Designer? / Ios Developer And Nodejs Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Nodejs Developer (web ) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
I got a call yesterday and its for Nodejs , its a startup by a former director in NSE, they have developers in America but they want developers in Nigeria who will maintain the code, if you are interested my email is on my site I don't want to get spam if I drop it here. If you have knowledge on any nodejs framework and also maybe some low level knowledge on Node modules like Stream and Http, if not still holla.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Nodejs Developer (web ) by fatimababy95(f): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Where online can an accredited psyciatrist attend to some Nairalandrs shocked shocked shocked ?
Re: Looking For Nodejs Developer (web ) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
fatimababy95:
Where online can an accredited psyciatrist attend to some Nairalandrs shocked shocked shocked ?

Ehmmmm I don't get , or you mean where online can a nairalander get an accredited psychiatrist. Because the nairaland seems like the antecedent
Re: Looking For Nodejs Developer (web ) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
fatimababy95:

If you were trying to be funny.....you failed woefully.

Asking a retarded, shallow, ignorant question.

pcguru1, this seemingly ignorant lady doesn't know how tech (or anything) works.
Re: Looking For Nodejs Developer (web ) by sccofield(m): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2017
I am a full stack javascript developer with experience in node, express, react and mobile application using react-native. Whats the details about the job. I freelance on projects. i don't work full time but can assist in setting up and managing the code base anytime am called upon.
Re: Looking For Nodejs Developer (web ) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
sccofield:
I am a full stack javascript developer with experience in node, express, react and mobile application using react-native. Whats the details about the job. I freelance on projects. i don't work full time but can assist in setting up and managing the code base anytime am called upon.

It's a startup, and they are looking for Nodejs developers within Nigeria to maintain the Project, I was supposed to be for the job, but i don't do web in Node, so he didn't share much information with me because of NDA, but it is related to Payment Solution from the crux of the discussion. He wanted a full-time developers however I can still send him yours, how freelance life ? I used to freelance but doing fulltime, but thinking of beyond employment now. Still send I will forward and mark freelance.

Sorry I don't have much information. sad
Re: Looking For Nodejs Developer (web ) by Beosten(m): 4:22am On Mar 29, 2018
sccofield:
Re: Looking For Nodejs Developer (web ) by CAENO: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2018
I am a full stack dev skilled in MEAN stack applications,which you compromises MongoDb, Express,Angular and Node.js.Buzz me on 07012585759 or whatsapp.
Re: Looking For Nodejs Developer (web ) by Gamelord007: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions
Re: Looking For Nodejs Developer (web ) by harryparker1uk: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2022
Node.js is the most famous framework in technology today, and its popularity keeps growing. It’s not a big surprise. The flexibility and ease of use of JavaScript coupled with the power of a fast async loop and a rising community have only increased the productivity and capability of Node.js developers. Node JS is an open-source programming language that, as we know, can be used for combining both the front-end and the back-end applications by using JavaScript. It is a combination of both JavaScript libraries and the runtime environment.

More Info - Outsource Nodejs Development

(1) (Reply)

The Complete Web Developer Course! / An INEC Voting Console Program Written In C Language / Facebook Programming Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.