Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Urgent Vacancy!!!!!!! Urgent Vacancy !!!!!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy!!!!!!! Urgent Vacancy !!!!!!!!!! (1374 Views)

Job Vacancy: Urgent Vacancies At Total, Shell And NLNG / Urgent Vacancy! Urgent Vacancy!! / Urgent Vacancy - Urgent Vacancy - Urgent Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy!!!!!!! Urgent Vacancy !!!!!!!!!! by profcanada(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
I need a person that can train me on Sage 50 or QuickBooks in Abeokuta this week. The person must have full knowledge about above mentioned software. Interested person should contact me on 07034632176.[url]I need a person that can train me on Sage 50 or QuickBooks in Abeokuta this week. The person must have full knowledge about above mentioned software. Interested person should contact me on 07034632176.[/url]I need a person that can train me on Sage 50 or QuickBooks in Abeokuta this week. The person must have full knowledge about above mentioned software. Interested person should contact me on 07034632176.
Re: Urgent Vacancy!!!!!!! Urgent Vacancy !!!!!!!!!! by thousandreason(f): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
I can recommend somewhere for you in abeokuta. Send a mail to bitzadagency@gmail.com... If ure interested
Re: Urgent Vacancy!!!!!!! Urgent Vacancy !!!!!!!!!! by adeleye2012: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2017
https://proodiscovery.com.ng/2017/08/08/discover-these-top-business-opportunities-to-make-money-in-nigeria/
Discover these top business opportunities to make money in Nigeria
written by Kunle Adeleye

By Kunle Adeleye

First and foremost, it is so obvious that no place can be like home, as such no place can be like Nigeria, the land of dreams and hopes, a land full of business opportunities and creative talents. There are countless of business opportunities that many Nigerians are not showing attention to, the few that pay attention to some of the opportunities are making cool cash. Though the risk is high, so also is the reward. Like I said; if you are an entrepreneur with guts to take on business challenges like Richard Branson; then this post is for u. In recent years most of the new millionaires have been young entrepreneurs and investors who have created promising businesses and invested in lucrative sectors of Nigeria’s fast-growing economies. It’s just a matter of dedication and having focus.

Doing business in Nigeria is currently viewed as one of the most lucrative business ventures, in today’s global business environment. If you are thinking of setting up a business in Nigeria and making millions of Naira from it, kindly check through these top three hottest business opportunities currently booms in Nigeria.

FASHION BUSINESS

Fashion is arguably the next big thing in Nigeria. Now it is commonplace to hear, “I want to be a fashion designer when I grow up”, alongside the professional careers like medicine, law and so on. There is no formal education or certification required to be successful in fashion business but that doesn’t make the feat any easier. You will need to have a combination of drawing, sewing, and design skills, knowledge of the fashion industry and unparalleled perseverance. Quite interestingly, there are many who have made great strides-not only in fashion designs, but in creating opportunities for other designers. We have the likes of Folake Coker, the founder of the world famous brand Tiffany Amber. We also have Kaela Kay design label, Lisa Label, Gabriella and Kelly Davids and others who are well-to-do in the fashion business. I must confess that fashion design has been embraced by all sun and sundry due to the sophistication and creativity that have been introduced by great Nigeria designers that have made Nigeria fashion what it is today, unlike before where in house design were known to be an item of the museum in the western world. Talking about fashion business, it is a broad business with many stems under; such as; clothing line, hairstylist, cosmetologists, to mention a few.

In case you’re planning to invest in this fashion business opportunity, there are things that are involved to ensure success. Do not forget an adage which says, he who fails to plan very well, will definitely plan towards a state of jeopardy. In essence, you need to have a business plan for the business to survive the test of time. Engage yourself in feasibility study regarding the business. Do not be ignorant of the fact that there is competition, there are people in the industry already and more will likely to come in after you start. Also select suitable location, some business thrives more in certain locations because of the level of consumption of the product involved and level of patronage. For example, what will it profit someone that builds a garage in a silent area? The same thing goes to fashion, location matters a lot. It is important to consider how busy an environment is, in order to ensure success in the industry.

GRAPHIC DESIGN

Graphic design is another business opportunity that you can make cool cash. Graphic designers combine art and technology to develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites. They are responsible for creating design solutions that have a visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making designs decisions. Their designs are required for huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity. That is, they help to make an organization recognizable by selecting colour, images and logo designs that represent a particular idea or identity to be used in promotions. When using text in layouts, they collaborate closely with writers who choose the words and decide whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists or tables.

They determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size. They also liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality. Graphic designers work mainly nine-to five; but deadlines may require working additional hours. Opportunities for graphic designers exist in cities throughout the country, although freelance designers can work from home.

Apart from making cool cash from graphic design, graphic design itself is everywhere. Anything that needs to be communicated that cannot be done verbally must be put into some form of design that gets a message across. Imagine life without it and it would be a strange world indeed. Everything would be in a plain white wrapper. No pictures, no text.

CATFISH AND POULTRY BUSINESS

Catfish and poultry farming belong to the top three business opportunities in Nigeria. This is because it’s an emerging business that hasn’t reached its peak or full potential. The major players in this business are usually regional players. What this means in essence is that each major player in the catfish farming industry is focused only on a particular business terrain within the geographical location of the farm. So all you need to do is to look for a region with a growing demand that haven’t been covered by a major player and situate your business there. As for poultry farming, the high demand for chicken meat and eggs has really proven that that poultry farming in Nigeria is indeed a very lucrative business. The business of rearing of chicken and producing eggs for sale has created an opportunity for some young graduates, retired civil servants and others to earn regular income and also provide employment for countless number of Nigerians. We should not forget that there are major buyers of chicken meat and eggs in the country such as; Mr. Biggs, Tantalizer, Tasty-Fried Chicken, Mr. cook, UAC, Hotels, Restaurants and then the various household nationwide. I must confess that you’re assuring of your millions when you venture into the business. Naturally, food is one of the basic necessities of man, thus making catfish and poultry farming a huge potential.

At this point, you don’t need to sit and relax, get yourself involve in one of the aforementioned business opportunities. Don’t expect manner from heaven, manner no longer fall from heaven again. It is high time you start planning for one of the businesses above and you will definitely have reasons to glorify God.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Handwork To Learn(need Advice) / Touch Gold Microfinance Bank, Who Else Got This? / Who Else Got This Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.