Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,636 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Amarachi Igidimbah Forced To Loose Her Hair After Spending 10hrs To Make It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amarachi Igidimbah Forced To Loose Her Hair After Spending 10hrs To Make It (1421 Views)

Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Rock Massive Cleavage Baring Outfit / Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism / Nollywood Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Spotted Taking Igbo( Marijuana) Inside Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amarachi Igidimbah Forced To Loose Her Hair After Spending 10hrs To Make It by Nollyzonenews: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Acting comes with lots of pains especially for the ladies and for the sake of the passion they have for the job, they are left with no choice but to comply with the challenges that comes with it.

Nollywood actress, Amarachi Igidimbah, recently got a shocker of her life when she got to movie set as her producer asked her to loose the hair she spent about 10hrs to make.

Aside that, she was pained considering the fact that she has not made her hair for two years and when she felt it was time, then within 24hrs she was asked to remove it again.

In her words, “So after 2 years of not making my hair, I finally made this beautiful braids 2 days ago , Sat in the saloon from 10am -8pm(10hrs), did I mention the pain ? Ask any teamVirginhair what weaving on Virgin hair takes ...and then yesterday I was told to loose it because of work. God of Amarachi Igidimbah, My only Decree this morning is that I MUST BLOW IN NOLLYWOOD, HOLLYWOOD, BOLLYWOOD and every other 'Wood' in the entertainment World !! AMEN !! Pls Help me type Amen if you love me. I love you too.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-amarachi-igidimbah-forced-loose-hair-spending-10hrs-make/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Amarachi Igidimbah Forced To Loose Her Hair After Spending 10hrs To Make It by squash47(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
.u will also blow like fire wood when the hard bamboo of the producers begin to Bleep fire into ur well....
dy talk like say na as ur hair take virgin na so ur puna take virgin too!
Re: Amarachi Igidimbah Forced To Loose Her Hair After Spending 10hrs To Make It by CaptainGOOD: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nawao..

(1) (Reply)

Radio Godess Moet Abebe Twerks To Olamide's Wo! Song / ''lesbians Are Everywhere Even In Nollywood'' - Actress Mercy Salma Aminu Says / Emmanuela Of Mark Angel’s Comedy Looking Good In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.