Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram (35390 Views)

Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram / NAF Takes Delivery Of Final Batch Of Super Mushshak Aircraft. / Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by IkpuMmadu: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
victorioushands:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAC_Super_Mushshak

The same depiction I guess and same model
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by emmymdk: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
slimthugchimee:
and you think anyone us going to sell you any B1 bombers undecided

You didn't read the complete sentence, u rushed to quote!
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by mecussey(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Temidayo9:
This is anti poachers plane na.

all these acquire acquire...we no dey ever see them in action. I am suggesting local production in quatum...just pay biafram boys, dem go produce am fly am either to sucide or success. The main thing is there will be an attack on boko haram. Nigeria just dont know how to use her products.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by mecussey(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

5 Super Mushshak Aircraft.

The headline is clear enough.. undecided undecided

he asked a good question bc, that thing look like these plane wey dem dey use do sports for europe on top water. That thing cannot do anything to boko
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by gabng(m): 1:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Oga

Please don't post the incoming JF-17 Thunder or the Sukohi's.

You will only give them heart ache.

slimthugchimee:

Don't go quoting misleading headlines, it won't be used to fight any boko haram, its actually used for training cadets, its a trainer

Here is what will be attacking boko
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by malikahmed91279: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
I don't know why people making fun of negeria,
It's a trainer plane which helps negerian pilots to study basic stuff about the plane, even Pakistan uses that plane and also other countries, Turkey have order 52 super Mushaks trainer for it's air force,
It's a good move by negeria, and if negeria going to buy jf-17,then that plane can help more, because this plane will help with basic training, and jf-17B will help with modern combat training, if you guys really want to make fun then you should go to your mirror and have lots of fun
Re: Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram by malikahmed91279: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
I'm afraid there are some kids here who are comparing a basic trainer with a heavy weight fighter and bombers like f-15,f-16,
If you are considering this plane going to use in war then I better say(shame on you),
It's a basic trainer for young pilots
For moden combat training,negeria can acquire other class option like k-8,
First read the plane purpuse and then talk more,i guess all countries are fool who are making or purchasing fixed wing aircraft for training,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness / #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter / SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.