Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,390 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

If You Are Not Around For Your GCE Here In Lagos, I Can Help You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are Not Around For Your GCE Here In Lagos, I Can Help You (471 Views)

NECO GCE 2019/2020 Result Released - See How To Check (And Statistics) / How Difficult Is GCE? / Register Your GCE(special And NA[non Appearance]) @great Tutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Around For Your GCE Here In Lagos, I Can Help You by daben1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
If you want to write this year's GCE in lagos and you're not available for it you can contact me or if you know of any center that needs anybody, i'm available. Thanks. 08138998715

(1) (Reply)

How College Graduates Build Good Credit / Likely Things Needed For The Upcoming Admission Screening / Do You Need Venue To Hold Seminars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.