Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout (40416 Views)

Alhaji Bukar 'Modu China' Wanted Boko Haram Chief Driver Arrested By Army / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout by plessis: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Daboomb:

You are worse and dumber than the worst of Buhari's cow! (That little, brown one that is always eating faeces instead of eating Grass) grin

I responded to the publication that accompanied the silly story.
It said MEDIATOR, finito.

If people like you can just use that Brain that you dont have , you will realise that the statement he made back then was a "political statement", no different from when some Niger Delta leaders says if the Fed. Govt attacks some militants, it is an attack on the whole Niger Delta.
Does that mean all N.D leaders are militants?

Back then, even Buhari himself thought that the war on Boko Haram was just an excuse to militarise the North and turn it to a theatre of war, create instability there, create refugee problem, impose a state of emergency and prevent elections from holding there.

All these are the type of reactions that you expect and get from people who are "trib4al" in their thinking and outlook towards life.

That does not mean Buhari is a backer of Boko Haram.
Otherwise how come the only and greatest defeat of Boko Haram in warfare is coming under his command and behest?

Think, Ibo man....use that flat head to do something worthwhile.

typical aboki....always sympathetic to evil.... You have an excuse for child marriage, an excuse for the brutal killings by herdsmen... Excuse for every evil perpetrated by you barbarians...

The Niger delta militants are fighting for a cause.... What do boko haram want?... boko haram are terrorists not militants....

Fcckin terrorist....
Re: Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout by Daboomb: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
plessis:
typical aboki....always sympathetic to evil.... You have an excuse for child marriage, an excuse for the brutal killings by herdsmen... Excuse for every evil perpetrated by you barbarians...

The Niger delta militants are fighting for a cause.... What do boko haram want?... boko haram are terrorists not militants....

Fcckin terrorist....

Hhhahaha!

E pain am really bad.

Flatron!
Re: Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout by TijaniAbu: 6:29am On Aug 10, 2017
Nigerian bloggers can be stupid. How won't DSS arrest the BH informant when to be an informant he must be part of BH himself?
Re: Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout by mpianya39(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2017
karnafiu03:
Only in Nigeria...

GOVERNMENT are cursed
MILITARY are Abused
MEN OF GOD are criticized
JUNGLE Justice everywhere

My dear brothers, let's forget dividing this Great Country cos dat was not d agreement made by our grandfathers

Check yourself before you check others....

I believe with God....Nigeria will be Great again.

God bless Nigeria!!!

Unity beggar everywhere undecided undecided undecided
Re: Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout by ajealadick(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2017
He must have released it to the public and given a eary warning to the Boko Haram that they know the position of the Commander. This will compromise months, if not years of work done.
Re: Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout by Ahmeduana(m): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Zeze06:
What...!!!

You mean you want to stop all the money given as security vote to fight Boko Haram?

Haba police officer � don't you know that people are getting rich through this Boko Haram war?

Don't you know this is the only money which no government is held to account for?

Please guard your tongue next time my brother,

Don't you know we are tenants in this country and our landlords don't joke with things like this.

Please stay alive for your family and friends

Yours Co -tenant

SO YOU knew THE TRUTH?
Re: Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout by Trendirabingi: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2017
Its very obvious that a lot of criminals elements in d police, politicians and elements in d army are all makers and maintainers of the bokohsrsm crisis and fueds. They should keep decieving their selves, telling Nigerians fables and destroying innocent lives in d north., but their end is near and its gonna come very terrible for them.. Nigerian army that can go to war for other countries and end the crisis, like liberia (ecomog) and some other countries and bring such war to an end n even having head tyrants captured and brought to book is d one decieving demselves with shekau in a sambisa bush even within d border of their own country... Criminals worst dan shekau are all over d police command and army ranks, mixed with d aid of bastard politicians... Dogs will lick d piecesed bodies and scattered bloods of dis bastard Sabotagers whom d safety of ordinary people have been handed over to, but instead they have become d destruction, killers and vampires demselves...
Re: Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout by Alanzazani: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2017
I wish I recorded a clip I watched on Ait where the Boko Haram member caught in Nasarawa state said he was trained at the depot in kaduna and told he is going to join Boko Haram. There is a serious conspiracy we don't know about
Re: Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout by plessis: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2017
Daboomb:

Hhhahaha!

E pain am really bad.

Flatron!
pain wetin?.... Why would I be pained for telling you what you are?.... undecided

A paedophile and a terrorist cheesy grin
Re: Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout by sepalapen(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2017
karnafiu03:
Only in Nigeria...

GOVERNMENT are cursed
MILITARY are Abused
MEN OF GOD are criticized
JUNGLE Justice everywhere

My dear brothers, let's forget dividing this Great Country cos dat was not d agreement made by our grandfathers

Check yourself before you check others....

I believe with God....Nigeria will be Great again.

God bless Nigeria!!!
not in this mess or can i call it shit we are .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant / 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail / Don’t Be Far From Me If You Cross Over, Fubara Urges Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.