Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Will Remarry- Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Remarry- Tonto Dikeh (724 Views)

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce / I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Remarry- Tonto Dikeh by storchsbm: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
“I will remarry.” This was top Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh’s response when asked in a recent interview on PREMIUM TIMES if she will give marriage a second shot.

Please read excerpts from the interview below

On Motherhood

I heard motherhood is difficult but I think my son and I share a special kind of love that makes everything easy. Its not that I don’t get stressed out or mad at him sometimes. I do but the love and the grace of God is sufficient for both of us.

The secret behind her glow

Well, firstly I am born again and when you have God you just radiate. So all the glow is from within; you don’t fake God’s glow. You also can’t fake God’s glory because it overwhelms you. I don’t know how to say what I want to say but when God steps into a situation or your life he elevates you and makes you see things in a different light so the glow you see is all God. I am a radical for Christ.

On adjusting to life in Abuja

I thought I could never live outside Lagos because I thought everything outside Lagos was too slow. I need that slow life now because nobody is my face and neither am I in other people’s faces. I’m changing my circle of friends and redecorating my life so I needed that space.

On maintaining her privacy

I have always been a very private person and anything that people say about me is what they want to make up. No one truly knows me, no one knows what I eat or don’t eat. No one knows me and the...................

Read More http://fabmumng.com/i-will-remarry-tonto-dikeh/

Follow on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/fabmumng/

Re: I Will Remarry- Tonto Dikeh by TreasuredLeidy(f): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
OK,, happy remarried life in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Remarry- Tonto Dikeh by succyblinks(f): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
Seun this is a second chance, don't lose her for a second time grin grin

Abeg na joke oh before them ban me for eternity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Remarry- Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
As expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Remarry- Tonto Dikeh by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re-marrying is allowed but try not to do things the same way you did in the previous...all the best
Re: I Will Remarry- Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
So? cool

Re: I Will Remarry- Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Na you get your life now?
Re: I Will Remarry- Tonto Dikeh by mofeoluwadassah: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
i dont give a Bleep

Re: I Will Remarry- Tonto Dikeh by Zizicardo(f): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Good luck, but pls don't redivorve
Re: I Will Remarry- Tonto Dikeh by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
This lady is just full of bullshit, wow men dey try, marring crappy ladies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Silly Mistakes Women Make When They Fall In Love / Jay-z Reveals Why He And Beyonce Named Their Twins Sir And Rumi Carter / Excitement As Vesiri Ibru Marries In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.