Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim (1954 Views)

Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President / Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake / Foreign Affairs:vladimir Putin Says Russia’s Military Is Stronger Than Anyone’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Explorers(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
President Donald Trump fired another flare in KimJong-Un's direction on Wednesday morning,

Tillerson said Trump's 'fire and fury' charge to Kim shouldn't have Americans panicking because North Korea does not pose an 'imminent threat' to the United States.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4774890/Trump-nuclear-arsenal-powerful-before.html

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Explorers(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pyongyang's dictator has warned that he was 'carefully examining' plans to make 'an enveloping fire' around Guam, which is home to about 163,000 people and a sprawling American military base.

America's B-1Bs are ready to fight.

The crews practiced intercept and formation training, which gave them an opportunity to improve their combined capabilities and tactical skills.

B-1B Lancer bombers are pictured during the mission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by omoolorire(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
I will advise US president to take it easy with north Korea president because, there is a major purpose why God put him there. I pray that He will fulfill that purpose. So be it !

1 Like

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Let me book this space incase it hits the fp
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by temmytopsy1(f): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Make i book space too
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Neminc: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
These two nations should stop disturbing the peace of the world or Nigeria will be forced to bomb them both. Is it because our President is absent that they think they can misbehave anyhow. I suggest that Ag. President Osinbajo sends a strongly worded message to Trump and Kim jong un telling them to behave themselves or face the consequences!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Gmajor(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
For a second I thought he was talking about Arsenal football club

10 Likes

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Explorers(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Neminc:
These two nations should stop disturbing the peace of the world or Nigeria will be forced to bomb them both. Is it because our President is absent that they think they can misbehave anyhow. I suggest that Ag. President Osinbajo sends a strongly worded message to Trump and Kim jong un telling them to behave themselves or face the consequences!!

Lol....Lalasticlala, Mynd44 come warn this bros o.

2 Likes

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by eitsei(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Neminc:
don't mind the two disrespectful brother nations that have no regard for seniors like Nigeria, they better heed warning now or we'll deal with them both

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wait till Nnamdi Kanu get a hold of with this two overgrown baby presidents.
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Khaytunechi: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Neminc:

Looool this comment just off me hahahahaha

Uncle Sam will just bomb Nigeria out of the world map.. Total evisceration e go be like say there was never a hellhole called Naija

3 Likes

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Obudupikin: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Let me book this space incase it hits the fp
temmytopsy1:
Make i book space too

Don't worry,it won't get to FP. Good threads don't.

1 Like

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Trump will be pushed by the Washington warmongers (ofcourse - with the blessings of Benjamin SatanYahoo of Israel) to lunch precision strikes on NK, bombing her nuclear facilities; NK will fire back, killings tens of thousands of South Korean civilians, starting a full-scale war between NK & Amerika.

Amerika - in her usual cowardice, will trigger NATO via “article 5” and therefore launch an enormous bombing campaign on NK, destroying every visible target bombing them for weeks, maybe months…

And.. Then… NK will continue to fire missiles and artillery at Japan, SK and Amerikan bases.. And refuse to surrender.. grin

Amerika then will suddenly realize that NK is mad, and wont quit. Even if she is bombed to dust, even if 90% of her population starve, NK will not surrender…. grin

The wallstreet bastards in Amerika will also realize that NK is a country that has spent over a half-century preparing for a war with the United Snakes of Amerika, and has been backed with weapons & resources from Mother Russia & China - having endless stockpiles of missiles & ammo with endless tunnels to hide them in… grin

And then months of missiles rain from NK will continue, hitting Tokyo, SK, and the Amerikan military bases, destabilizing the entire region and costing trillions of dollars.. grin

NATO will continue to bomb, but at this point there are not many targets left.. grin

Then finally.. A message comes from NK… demanding, that Amerika and her vassals (NATO) surrender. grin

Spectators all around the world will pay $1000each to see the rude shock on the face of Trump and his bastard Generals. grin cheesy grin

Now they begin to realize, that the only way to defeat NK, is literally to going in with ground troops, defeat the NK conventional forces in every hide out, in every tunnel and then occupy NK for decades like they have done in Iraq & Afghanistan....telling themselves - “Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy” - Like they usually fool themselves at the Pentagon... But the remaining NK special forces and militias will keep attacking & constantly shelling the feeble kool-aid drinking occupying Amerikan forces…. grin

The problem is that NK is all mountains, and they have a conventional army of millions, and a militia pretty much as big as their population.. And while NK is low-tech, many of the Amerikan overrated high-tech advantages will be neutralized in the NK territory..grin cheesy grin

While Amerika understands that the only way to defeat NK is to invade an occupy, she will also come to understand that this is exactly what the NK leadership wants - including the countless civilians that have gotten butchered by Amerikan bombs and are eager for a chance at revenge. grin

1 last little detail: The tens of NK submarines patrolling the Amerikan west coast - armed with nuclear missiles will suddenly strike with quadratic precision, jolting awake - Trump, his bastard war Generals & the foolish burger-eaten Amerikans that are clamoring for the invasion of NK - out of their delusions, straight into hell fire full of nuclear radiation. grin

Now, Is the Amerikan foolish Government prepared to lose Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Diego & Los Angeles, at the very least, in exchange for obliterating NK? Hahahahahahahahaaa! I don't think so grin cheesy grin

Missy89, Lucasbalo & ValerianSteel - where una dey? Leave Amerika now or you'll sink into the abyss with her grin

12 Likes

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by adwem2003(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
God forbid war but in case, what do we have in this country to fight with?
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by ajalawole(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Neminc:
bro easy na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy................ Dont put the country in trouble ooo, na jejely we dey do our own here ooo

2 Likes

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by brugge007(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Neminc:

Them never bomb sef we no see our president sad

2 Likes

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
omoolorire:
I will advise US president to take it easy with north Korea president because, there is a major purpose why God put him there. I pray that He will fulfill that purpose. So be it !
Make them fight sef
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by EricBloodAxe: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Feeling pity for south korea and japan in the case of a full scale war between north korea and the united states. These two countries will face obliteration and fury they'll hate americans for the rest of their lives.
North korea is no joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by tk4rd: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2017
These people should stop all these threats.
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Alitair(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2017
temmytopsy1:
Make i book space too
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by k199192: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2017
omoolorire:
Every small opportunity you guys will drag God into any matter. Can you give me an instance why you think God put someone to oppress other people?
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by k199192: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2017
Zoharariel:
Trump will be pushed by the Washington warmongers (ofcourse - with the blessings of Benjamin SatanYahoo of Israel) to lunch precision strikes on NK, bombing her nuclear facilities; NK will fire back, killings tens of thousands of South Korean civilians, starting a full-scale war between NK & Amerika.

Amerika - in her usual cowardice, will trigger NATO via “article 5” and therefore launch an enormous bombing campaign on NK, destroying every visible target bombing them for weeks, maybe months…

And.. Then… NK will continue to fire missiles and artillery at Japan, SK and Amerikan bases.. And refuse to surrender.. grin

Amerika then will suddenly realize that NK is mad, and wont quit. Even if she is bombed to dust, even if 90% of her population starve, NK will not surrender…. grin

The wallstreet bastards in Amerika will also realize that NK is a country that has spent over a half-century preparing for a war with the United Snakes of Amerika, and has been backed with weapons & resources from Mother Russia & China - having endless stockpiles of missiles & ammo with endless tunnels to hide them in… grin

And then months of missiles rain from NK will continue, hitting Tokyo, SK, and the Amerikan military bases, destabilizing the entire region and costing trillions of dollars.. grin

NATO will continue to bomb, but at this point there are not many targets left.. grin

Then finally.. A message comes from NK… demanding, that Amerika and her vassals (NATO) surrender. grin

Spectators all around the world will pay $1000each to see the rude shock on the face of Trump and his bastard Generals. grin cheesy grin

Now they begin to realize, that the only way to defeat NK, is literally to going in with ground troops, defeat the NK conventional forces in every hide out, in every tunnel and then occupy NK for decades like they have done in Iraq & Afghanistan....telling themselves - “Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy” - Like they usually fool themselves at the Pentagon... But the remaining NK special forces and militias will keep attacking & constantly shelling the feeble kool-aid drinking occupying Amerikan forces…. grin

The problem is that NK is all mountains, and they have a conventional army of millions, and a militia pretty much as big as their population.. And while NK is low-tech, many of the Amerikan overrated high-tech advantages will be neutralized in the NK territory..grin cheesy grin

While Amerika understands that the only way to defeat NK is to invade an occupy, she will also come to understand that this is exactly what the NK leadership wants - including the countless civilians that have gotten butchered by Amerikan bombs and are eager for a chance at revenge. grin

1 last little detail: The tens of NK submarines patrolling the Amerikan west coast - armed with nuclear missiles will suddenly strike with quadratic precision, jolting awake - Trump, his bastard war Generals & the foolish burger-eaten Amerikans that are clamoring for the invasion of NK - out of their delusions, straight into hell fire full of nuclear radiation. grin

Now, Is the Amerikan foolish Government prepared to lose Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Diego & Los Angeles, at the very least, in exchange for obliterating NK? Hahahahahahahahaaa! I don't think so grin cheesy grin

Missy89, Lucasbalo & ValerianSteel - where una dey? Leave Amerika now or you'll sink into the abyss with her grin
I hope with all this talent you are not sitting and waiting for a job. You did a god job with your imagination sha but that's not how the story will end.

5 Likes

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by omololu2020(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2017
k199192:

I hope with all this talent you are not sitting and waiting for a job. You did a god job with your imagination sha but that's not how the story will end.
if America does not nuke NK,it won't be an easy ride for them
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Funjosh(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2017
This Trump self must he talk
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2017
Hasn't even been in Office for upto 1 year and he is about to start a war with another country.

And people taught Hillary was a war-monger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Rucheen(m): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
No pity of any kind for that baby elephant
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Mazeltovscotty(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2017
omololu2020:
if America does not nuke NK,it won't be an easy ride for them
of course. America is still recovering from the global financial crisis that was caused by avoidable war fought in Iraq and Afghan. What is it with Republicans and war?
Bush did his own and pushed US into economic hades now Trump is driving Power bike on the same track.
Well as for North Korea. In what military section does Kim wants to beat America? Is it Army? Navy? Airforce or Marine? I dnt see them surviving but my fear is the use of nuclear weapons which I can still boldly say North korea stand no chance.
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by omololu2020(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

of course. America is still recovering from the global financial crisis that was caused by avoidable war fought in Iraq and Afghan. What is it with Republicans and war?
Bush did his own and pushed US into economic hades now Trump is driving Power bike on the same track.
Well as for North Korea. In what military section does Kim wants to beat America? Is it Army? Navy? Airforce or Marine? I dnt see them surviving but my fear is the use of nuclear weapons which I can still boldly say North korea stand no chance.
NK will never attack the USA, if USA attacks them,China will help NK and it will be a very long war that will cost the USA a lot in terms of man power and money
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Rick9(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
They are waiting patiently for who will strike first
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Mazeltovscotty(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
omololu2020:
NK will never attack the USA, if USA attacks them,China will help NK and it will be a very long war that will cost the USA a lot in terms of man power and money
of course Nk will never be so stupid to Nuke US, come on, we all know that is a suicidal mission for NK and on the other hand, it will cost US money and man power.
But on a long run, NK might become a radiation island or least syria because US is bringing the war to them which is a very BIG MINUS for NKorea if you ask me.
But the big question is, for how long or how many minutes will it take NKorea to oblitrate maybe South Korea, Japan or Guam before US respond back with Nukes? Or how many Nukes does NK have in store to hold US?
Another question is the aftermath of the war. Which country will the war affect most? It is US? Or is it NK, Guam, japan or south korea?
Re: Were Ready, Our Arsenal Is 'Stronger&More Powerful Than Ever', Trump Warns Kim by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2017
pls someone should enlighten me: what will it take for the two of them not to go to war?

(1) (Reply)

How The United State Purchase The State Of Alaska From Russia In 1867 / The Mysterious Woman In Black Walking Across The US / Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.