Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,627 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Advisors/partners/agronomist Needed For A Coffee, Cocoa, Tea Processing Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advisors/partners/agronomist Needed For A Coffee, Cocoa, Tea Processing Business (436 Views)

Tea Processing And Packaging, A Multi Billion Dollar Industry / Agronomist/experienced Greenhouse Farm Manager Needed / Farmers And Agronomist, Your Help Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advisors/partners/agronomist Needed For A Coffee, Cocoa, Tea Processing Business by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,

I have just successfully concluded an innovative business incubation program and am looking to officially get into coffee, cocoa and tea processing! I am looking to pick the brain (i.e. learn from) of anyone with experience in either growing, processing or selling of arabica coffee, criollo/forastero cocoa and/or tea. It would be an honour to learn from anyone at all on these three great commodities. There is hardly any relevant information on the growing and processing segment of their respective value chains. There is to an extent, a wealth of data on cocoa but data on tea and coffee in/from Nigeria is just unavailable. Please leave your email or number and I will contact you please. This is legit, I'm just a regular girl trying to make a living from Nigeria's resource and make my own contribution to the economy.
Secondly, I will immensely gain from the services of an agronomist to work with either in an advisory role or as a partner. Full time or Part time. I will continue to refresh this page until I get my helper ooo LOL. Thank you very much my fellow Nairalanders and my faithful Nigerians!!!

My email: thebunmi@yahoo.com

Kind Regards,
Olubunmi.
Re: Advisors/partners/agronomist Needed For A Coffee, Cocoa, Tea Processing Business by Bethelseedlings: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
bethelseedlings@gmail.com
Re: Advisors/partners/agronomist Needed For A Coffee, Cocoa, Tea Processing Business by bahyor: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Adebayolajide@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Large Quantities Of Sallah Rice For Sales / Cashew Nut ,soya Beans, Palm Oil, Garri, Bitter Kola For Sale / Semi-automatic Potato Chips And Fries Production Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.