Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,241 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Umidigi S Specs & Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umidigi S Specs & Price (414 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Air Specs & Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot) / Tecno Camon CX Specs & Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot) / Nokia 6 Specs & Price on Jumia Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Umidigi S Specs & Price by peterakpanumo: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
UmiDigi S is an ideal and affordable smartphone with a premium design. The smartphone features two cameras on the back with support for 4K video recording. UmiDigi S offers impressive-performance with an octa-core processor, long battery life, and Android 7.0 (Nougat).
UMidigi S Key Specs & Features

Image result for UmiDigi S phone

5.5-inch Touch Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (401ppi)
2.3GHz Octa-core Mediatek Helio P20 CPU with 4GB RAM
Android 7 (Nougat), Umi OS
64GB Storage, up to 256GB memory card
13MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
4G LTE Data (up to 300 Mbps)
Fingerprint Sensor (Front)
4000 mAh Battery

Design, Display, Cameras

UmiDigi S offers a full metal body for a premium look and feel. The body is 98% metal and available in Black or Gold. UmiDigi S features a 5.5-inch display from Sharp. The display offers 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The front of the phone is covered in Corning Gorilla Glass 4.

On the back the UmiDigi S sports two cameras: a 13 megapixels camera and a 5 megapixels camera. The camera can record ultra HD video. For taking selfies, the phone has a 5 megapixels front facing camera.
Hardware and Software

UmiDigi S runs Android 7.0 (Nougat). You also get the Umi OS introduced in the Umidigi C Note 2. It is powered by a Mediatek Helio P20 chipset with a 2.3GHz octa-core processor. UmiDigi S has 4GB RAM and 64GB built-in storage with support for up to 256GB memory card.

UmiDigi S supports Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB Type C, and 4G LTE. The phone will support LTE on MTN, 9Mobile, NTel, Smile, and InterC in Nigeria, while in Ghana and Kenya you can connect via MTN and Safaricom respectively.....More details here ==>>>https://www.techzafo.com/umidigi-s-phone-specification-price
Re: Umidigi S Specs & Price by fatimababy95(f): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh:I do not want to be controlled by any superpower. I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world

(1) (Reply)

We Need Writers For Phone/computer Reviews / Nokia 6 Discussion Thread / Nokia 3310 - The Legend Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.