Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why Skye Bank Delay? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Skye Bank Delay? (1066 Views)

Skye Bank Is Accepting Cv Online / Fidelity And Skye Bank Are Recruiting / Skye Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Skye Bank Delay? by roberto(m): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hello landers, Glorify the Lord almighty for me, as i got a call 2weeks ago from skye Bank notifying me of my success at the last interview conducted in onitsha. and to resume
training at their V.I training school.
However, they later put us on hold untill a later date they pronmised to communicate to us. SInce then we have not heard from them. Is anybody in the house in similar position to hint me on a possible new date for the training?
Once again, i thank all nairalanders for my Success, it is the begining of victory for us
all in this forum.
Re: Why Skye Bank Delay? by acemichael: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2007
Roberto, I'm also in your shoes, i also got a text from Skye Bank informing on the change of date and venue for the training.
The best we can do now is to continiue thanking GOD for his GRACE and MERCIES during the recruitment exercise. I believe they'ill soon contact us .
Re: Why Skye Bank Delay? by obichampag: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2007
I was called too.i met segun in there VI training school,i also do contact him soonest and he said that they want to move the venue to ikeja training school.so prepare for the 10 weeks training.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Test- Wat Do We Expect? / Ecobank Test Result In Lagos -matori / Huawei -the Telecomms Equipment Company Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.