Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) (49421 Views)

Warning!!!! Don't Buy Synthetic Engine Oil / Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car / See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Godsate: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2017
I hate it when I see people doing it.

It's an act of indescipline.
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by ChykeBivins(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Extremely dangerous....
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by dangotesmummy: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Lagos commercial drivers don't adhere to any of these rules. As a matter of fact they flout all these rules with impunity yet they're not physically challenged despite their frustrations and mental retardation
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by FroshJaynex(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2017
OMG am so guilty of this. Especially if am travelling a long journey with my nigga. chai infact it's my addiction. I need to stop asap
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by popeme(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2017
May God save us oooooo
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Thobiy(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2017
vivypretty:
simple knowledge should tell u that it isn't good especially in a moving car
It is not everybody that has the knowledge
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2017
what of us that their car don't have airbag
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by vivypretty(f): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2017
Thobiy:

or they have it but don't want to
ELKHALIFAISIS:
what of us that their car don't have airbag
Thobiy:

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Prechy08(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2017
Slay mama and queen its for u
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Seunpaul01(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Vision4God:
God keep us from evil

How is that evil. Warning you to avoid the consequences that may occur if the airbag bust up while your leg is on the dashboard. So the consequences is now evil.

Most Nigerians become too religious that they lack normal sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Originalsly: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2017
She wasn't wearing a seat belt...made it worse since the impact sent her body flying forward while the airbag rushed her legs to greet her face. A lesson to those who find putting on a seat belt 'annoying' ... and putting legs on dashboard 'fashionable'..... some will learn the easy way. .. some will learn the hard way.
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by oluwadeeboi(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2017
Safety first

Scheduled classes have been organized to suit your convenience! Upcoming courses at @acabadocakes call 09075000101 for more info. Beginners baking class starts 14th August 2017

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by rockyh(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2017
Caustics:
shocked why would one put their legs on the dashboard? do they have heat rash on their groin?
i do it most times if no one is at the back seat cos I sweat on my feet especially when in a car without A/c
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Thobiy(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2017
vivypretty:

or they don't want to use it

1 Like

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by chindoone(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2017
Commonly practised in most northern states
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by OnyiCindy11(f): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
That is why is always good to use your seatbelt and avoid any hazard that might come up. Airbag always come out with a force. May God help us. We just need to be careful. Bitcoins, PayPal, perfect money etc just check us @nairaomm.com

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
its just an accident
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by colizee(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
I hardly see these "airbags" save nigerians during accident......abi dem dey comot am before selling cars to us?
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by davidif: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Woah!! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos / Why The Obsession With 20W50 Engine Oil? / 5 Things Car Dealers In Nigeria Don't Want Car Buyers To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.