Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim (4844 Views)

How To Decode Your MTN Sim, For Unlimited month Free Internet . / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / Get Unlimited Airtime Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim by damiantechz(m): 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hi Guys! am here with a new trick on how to get free Airtime From Mtn i have been able to get up to 6000 airtime on my mtn sim. You all kown that musicplus is Man owned Music streaming and download platform. So this is how it works you no it gives subscribers access to get all types of latest Music from the platform and user can upload and download music from it if they want.

The major point is that it gives loyalty point for using the platform and the points can be exchanged for airtime. Note that Airtime can be transfer to another mtn line and you can use it to subscribe.

How To Get Unlimited Free MTN Airtime From MusicPlus App

1. First of all, you need to download the MTN MusicPlus appon PlayStore or HERE

2. Launch MTN MusicPlus app and input your MTN number so as to sign in.

Now click onGet Codeand Six digits code will be send to you then Log in.

3. Now, make sure that you don’t have Airtime on the SIM you use to Sign in.

4. Toggle on the three line on the top left side of the App.

Check here to get more details

http://damiantechz..com.ng/2017/08/hi-want.html?m=1

Re: Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim by holluikon(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2017
damiantechz:

Hi Guys! am here with a new trick on how to get free Airtime From Mtn i have been able to get up to 6000 airtime on my mtn sim. You all kown that musicplus is Man owned Music streaming and download platform. So this is how it works you no it gives subscribers access to get all types of latest Music from the platform and user can upload and download music from it if they want.

The major point is that it gives loyalty point for using the platform and the points can be exchanged for airtime. Note that Airtime can be transfer to another mtn line and you can use it to subscribe.

I get error message everything I want to exchange for airtime... Error from 5900 saying attempt to exchange my point to airtime failed and my point will not be deducted..., pls what's the cause and what's the solution?
Re: Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim by Opistorincos(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2017
Forget mtn, glo is still the best. 5k airtime on 2.5k recharge

1 Like

Re: Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim by holluikon(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2017
Opistorincos:
Forget mtn, glo is still the best. 5k airtime on 2.5k recharge

Sorry this is not the thread you wanted to post this!!

You can now retract your post the right thread you wanted to post to!!
Re: Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim by hoyinmide(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Dear Music+ user, your attempt to exchange your Music+ points with Airtime has failed due to system upgrade. Your points will not be deducted. Please try again tomorrow. Thank you.

dat is the message I receivee
Re: Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim by guji12(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hits same message as d previous person
Re: Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim by bravesoul247(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Tried it but didn't work. I use a Tecno Camon CX so is it cos of my phone?
Re: Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim by baddosky1: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
damiantechz:

OP just wanted traffic to his blog and you all fell for it by clicking on the link.
Re: Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim by Oscarpraise(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Does it depends on phone one is using? Am using the itel P51, hope it works on my phone
Re: Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
keep on looking for free money swap, when Mtn cut your money in 2 weeks u will call customer care n b shouting u did not activate anything, kindly not the error message you are receiving means u have activated music plus but no credit as soon as you load OYO.
Re: Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim by vickodedon(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jesuuuuu. My airtime don go

(1) (Reply)

Poco X3 Unboxing And Quick Review(photos) - 120Hz Display Beast / Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus / Unbelievable Features Of The Tecno Wx3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.