Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Why We Chose "Biafra Or Death" & Rejected Presidency/Restructuring (A Must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Chose "Biafra Or Death" & Rejected Presidency/Restructuring (A Must Read) (833 Views)

This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! / Those Calling For Igbo Presidency, Restructuring, Are Spiritually Blind- Prophet / 'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Chose "Biafra Or Death" & Rejected Presidency/Restructuring (A Must Read) by kp3tech(m): 2:08am On Aug 10, 2017
Let me try to Answer the question :
First, Nigeria Unitary system of government where power is concentrated at the Middle can't and has not work with Nigeria.
Why ?
There is a deep mutual distrust between the 3 major region... Which was a result of the Jan 1966 coup, counter coup, pogrom and genocidal civil war.
This 4 events has not been
1. Investigated, victims compasated for their loss and the offenders punished by an independent and honest tribunal.
2. They have been no reconciliation of parties involved,
3. Nigeria is trying quickly to forget (also denying) thier Civil war genocide crime which is back firing, they should have accepted their fault, remember the dead, and makes amend: That is the reason why ethnic violence
has been reoccurring time and time again.
4. When IPOB started their Agitations, PMB murdered unarmed civilians in cold blood and the whole Nigeria was smiling, He defied court order and kept Nnamdi Kanu.
5. Igbos did sit at home to remember the 3 million souls lost in the war, they gave us quit notice in our country.
6. Thanks to Android phone, Everybody started researching about Biafra, About history... Started reading books like "They was a Country "... Chinua Achebe.
Then, it dawned on the highest one Nigeria apologist that:
The Biafra war was a ploy to exterminate the whole Igbo race, it started from the state sponsored pogrom (under the guise that a group of Igbo officer committed coup, funny enough they did not massacre dimka tribe for the coup he committed)
The war never ended, They still had in mind to do it, they try to make Igbos suffer, we ignore their antics till Buhari came and openly showed his hate for Biafrans. Declare them 5%.
The same propagandas out of envy against the Biafrans that led is still alive today (google "salama: facts must be faced 1964" you would be shocked to hear people re echoes those lies about Igbos in 2017)
4. Biafrans are not happy, trust me, they are like wounded lion, they are careful not to fall victim to the Enemies twice

But now it has gone beyond regional mistrust rather Igbos are grateful to God.. Because we just escaped what would had been the bloodiest Genocide in modern history under Buhari. How?

Before Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra agitation became strong, recently they was an
1: Exclusion of Biafrans from the government and govermental plans, the excuse was we voted 5%
2: they was Propagandas and lies that we were drug dealers, Criminals, 419, bad bad people (but they habor 2 world famous terror group)
Also that :
3: we were guest in our own country
4: we were adding nothing to the country
5: we want to control lagos, they would show us, expel us, drown us (Dr Ariyo, Oba of Lagos and Co)... All these were real, happening, we thought we were protect by the law.
All these lies were planted by our Enemies to prepare the way for their another attempt to exterminate us. (which is not actually feasible but they just had to try to wipe us off)
All they need was a good excuse to strike (like another Kaduna Nzogwu)
They were constant provocation by killing unarmed protesters but out of ignorance and Innocence we Ignored it.
Nnamdi Kanu came out, all of a sudden we became aware, the Enemy seeing it was getting late, try to attempt it by giving Igbos quit notice and expecting Yorubas to follow suit, they were disappointed. Their evil became open to the whole world, the whole country now sees them as Arrogant, Violent, Parasites, Power Hungry, lawless, Boko Haram sympathizer, Herdsmen terrorist, out of confusion they try to push it to their previous prey "let's blame The Biafrans and their elders for being quiet " but nobody is buying that sh*t, now they try to blame Kanu "He shot down multiple cities on May 30", Still not working, now they are trying to save face going from pillar to post given more Ultimatums to even the President.

All of a sudden NIGERIANS out of the blues realize that Biafrans are not bad, Biafrans are underrated but important component in this nation.then they found the part of the constitution that we are one Nigeria, that we were entitled to live in any part... Now they saying SW and Biafra are all part of south... Even people from North that ignorantly fought against us in the war came to say "We are sorry, we never knew, Now we stand with you " Southern KD, Prof_Gana... And we forgived because they were deceived by the Enemy, but yet destroyed by same Enemy.

But still Biafrans knows that our Independence is sacrosanct and we are prepared, Every Innocency dead. Let them sing more genocide tracks we will be waiting, keeping vigilance .. Exposing their folly and blood lust.
They plan to send Herdsmen to our Farm and Churches, like they did in Benue and Southern Kaduna...... But we now know... We would be waiting.

They openly said they would lobby their senators to allow biafra referendum to decide Once and For all. To end all the agitations and Insults.
On that we are waiting, until that we would never sleep nor slumber we would expose their lies and disgrace their slave backers.

So it's not just about Presidency, or restructuring (which can be revoked back to status quo, and had been revoked 3 times in Nigeria History)
Its about freedom and knowing your destiny is in the hand of a friend (voted leaders) not someone that his mission is to oppress you, kill u and shatter your hope. (Buhari, Average Northerner) because you are not a Muslim or not a Northerner or because one Nzogwu from bendel did something in 1966 Or because Somebody (from ur tribe) is Agitating for something instead to reason with him they choose to attack his tribe men that might not even be aware or had chose to ignore him or because you are a Biafran.

God bless
(Inspired by Charles Ogbu and Rudolf Okonkwo)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Chose "Biafra Or Death" & Rejected Presidency/Restructuring (A Must Read) by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Fiction
Re: Why We Chose "Biafra Or Death" & Rejected Presidency/Restructuring (A Must Read) by Ikenna0b: 2:16am On Aug 10, 2017
For me personally Nigeria is dead to me. I'm biafran till the day I die. I rather die a biafran than live a Nigerian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Chose "Biafra Or Death" & Rejected Presidency/Restructuring (A Must Read) by ameri9ja: 2:25am On Aug 10, 2017
Will Read And Reply later
Re: Why We Chose "Biafra Or Death" & Rejected Presidency/Restructuring (A Must Read) by Kazim88: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2017
@OP..Those propagandas were sold by the Elite to divide and rule... But PMB took it too far.

1 Like

Re: Why We Chose "Biafra Or Death" & Rejected Presidency/Restructuring (A Must Read) by kp3tech(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
front page
lalasticlala
Re: Why We Chose "Biafra Or Death" & Rejected Presidency/Restructuring (A Must Read) by unohbethel(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
the mods wont see this to carry to promised land..its only wen its anti biafran...for una info, NL is the most tribalistic forum in the zoo...

evidence: go to fp and u wil see more anti biafran thread while d mods will be reluctant to push pro biafran threads to fp...i even heard that there was a time they ban biafra topics..i dey laf in korea.but all this is for only a small time..just let biafra be independent, u wil be surprised at the number of users here
Re: Why We Chose "Biafra Or Death" & Rejected Presidency/Restructuring (A Must Read) by Kazim88: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
unohbethel:
the mods wont see this to carry to promised land..its only wen its anti biafran...for una info, NL is the most tribalistic forum in the zoo...

evidence: go to fp and u wil see more anti biafran thread while d mods will be reluctant to push pro biafran threads to fp...i even heard that there was a time they ban biafra topics..i dey laf in korea.but all this is for only a small time..just let biafra be independent, u wil be surprised at the number of users here

Naa, I can verge for lalasticlala , He has been neutral about this biafra Issue, ..

although this should hit front page because most people wondering the motive behind the full acceptance of biafra by the common man.
Re: Why We Chose "Biafra Or Death" & Rejected Presidency/Restructuring (A Must Read) by wakaman: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Why We Chose "Biafra Or Death" & Rejected Presidency/Restructuring (A Must Read) by unohbethel(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kazim88:

Naa, I can verge for lalasticlala , He has been neutral about this biafra Issue, ..

although this should hit front page because most people wondering the motive behind the full acceptance of biafra by the common man.

but d negative actions of other mods is surely dwarfin that of lala..something needs to be done o.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Did Not Attend Governors Meeting With Buhari – Fayose Reveals / Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace (photos) / Soldiers Allegedly Shoot 3 Dead, Police Commissioner's House Attacked By IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.