Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 (2429 Views)

Apply Now For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 / Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Academic Staff Recruitment 2017 (44 Positions) / FCSC: Interview Postponement Notification For Ministry For Foreign Affairs Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 by johncreek: 6:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 – The Directorate of Technical Assistance Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs is qualified by this notice invites Nigerians to voluntary engagement in the body of Nigeria Technical Assistance Scheme.

Voluntary Programs of the Technical Corps
Professionals and Nigerian experts with experience recruited to serve in the TAC regime as “volunteers” for a period of two years. Professionals must possess a university degree or equivalent with a minimum of three years of relevant professional experience. Volunteers are recruited solely on the basis of specific re- quests from the ACP countries.
Aim of the scheme, it is always ready to serve without their professional families Niger abroad.

Potential volunteers would be required to provide available and research conference services in the universities of Rwanda and The Gambia respectively.

Departments: chemistry, physics, electrical engineering, mathematics, civil engineering, construction management, property management and evaluation, technology, design, architecture, mining and geology, human anatomy, Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics / Children / Regional Anesthesia Care Intensive Medical Imaging Science, Epidemiology, Entomology Medicine, Histopathology, Dietetics, Computer Science, Supply Chain Health Management, Management of biomedical equipment, perioperative care, nursing in nephrology, nursing in oncology, periodontics, prosthetics, dentistry, library science, physical education, performing arts, zootechnics and veterinary medicine, irrigation and drainage, Agricultural Engineering and Environmental Management, Soil Science and Horticulture, Aquaculture, Agronomy, Forest Pathology, Economics Management studies, business, journalism and communication, tennis neonatology.

The system is an important instrument of Nigeria’s foreign policy. Designed South-South cooperation by supporting employees in specific areas of interest at the request of the countries of the Pacific. This is to promote Caribbean and Pacific land.
Potential candidates must be very knowledgeable and must have basic knowledge listed under in the fields of study.
Interested Applicant click here to apply>>>http://newjobs.tk/apply-for-ministry-of-foreign-affairs-recruitment-2/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 by okawanyi(m): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2017
2 years? Hmmmm
Re: Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 by lizzygrace(f): 6:52am On Aug 10, 2017
I saw the advert on newspaper already..
Going to apply straight away.

Thank you OP.

lalasticlala help Nigerians o... before then make I rush go start mine

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 by enshi(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2017
lizzygrace:

Thank you OP.

Hello
Goodemorning pls can i send you my CV so you can help me send too pls i beg you pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 by emmahoney(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2017
lizzygrace:

Thank you OP.

Please, which of the news paper did you see the advert? Additionally, I would like to know the deadline quoted on the news paper. Thanks in anticipation of your favourable reply.
Re: Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 by lizzygrace(f): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2017
enshi:

Hello
Goodemorning pls can i send you my CV so you can help me send too pls I beg you pls
I saw the address one needs to send the CV too.
I will recommend you that yourself please, It requires little attention

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 by greatermax77(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2017
If our national assembly members have not sent names of their relatives
Re: Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 by enshi(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2017
lizzygrace:

I saw the address one needs to send the CV too.
I will recommend you that yourself please, It requires little attention

The address just needs to be written on the back of the enveloped CV.. Unless ofcourse you are sending the CV along side a cover letter... Then the cover letter too would be addressed
Re: Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 by ibuks12(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
The only to be wise to discover new things
and how can you discover except searching
The best place that gives you a daily update
on new discoveries about sport,technology,
music, business, life and many other is here.
Just click on the link below

www.proodiscovery.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY FOR COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKERS / Not interested / Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.