Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Explore To Be Sure: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Explore To Be Sure: (275 Views)

How Can I Be Sure I Won't Be Left Behind In The Rapture? / What Level Can You Reach In The Spirit To Be Sure You Cannot Sin Again / How Can We Be Sure The Bible Is True? How Can We Be Sure The Bible Is True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explore To Be Sure: by seiyefajohn(m): 6:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Just to clear the air, ‘’I am not a PULPIT MINISTER. I am a PUBLIC SPEAKER, and a CREATIVE WRITER that develops intellectual content to establish men’s comfort and confidence on Earth.’’

Jesus loves YOU! Think not otherwise.

Be productive at work TODAY!
Be creative with that task TODAY!
Be attentive at School TODAY!
Be considerate to that customer TODAY!
Be proactive and responsive to your challenges TODAY!

Have a nice Thursday.

EXPLORE TO BE SURE: http://www.seiyefajohn.com.ng/our-services.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Received The Holy Spirit Since You Believed ? / Your Testimony Will Come To Pass Today. / Daily UCB Devotional : September 3 - Pursue Your Dream (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.