Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Active Clain In Clash Of Clans? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Active Clain In Clash Of Clans? (1141 Views)

Clash Of Clans Lounge / Girls In Clash Of Clans / Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Active Clain In Clash Of Clans? by impossible27(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Guys. Someone introduced me to clash of clans yesterday. So far my town hall is level 4 but i don't have a clain. I try joining, anytime i press join it tells me my power is not yet enough but when i view the list i go see those way i better pass to the extent i was asking if they follow through back door. Pls guys i an active clain i can join that is beyond my power.

I don't need a dead clan oo. The one i joined even the leader put head for bush.

Any active clan here??
Re: Active Clain In Clash Of Clans? by whitebeard(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2017
Black wizard is a Nigerian clan, but u need to rank up to enter and they also have a what'sapp group, I quit clash of clans after 4 years of playing..!! But I still keep in touch when I am chanced to.
Re: Active Clain In Clash Of Clans? by Paulpeps(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yep, join my clan, it's relatively new. I'll even make you a co-leader as per Padi Padi. Look for the clan name tenchi....our logo is a shield with black and blue checks. Check the screenshot attached... And don't worry, we dey donate wella

1 Share

Re: Active Clain In Clash Of Clans? by impossible27(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Paulpeps:
Yep, join my clan, it's relatively new. I'll even make you a co-leader as per Padi Padi. Look for the clan name tenchi....our logo is a shield with black and blue checks. Check the screenshot attached... And don't worry, we dey donate wella
OK. Will be right there

(1) (Reply)

Ps Vita, Ps3, Ps4 And Pc Games / Pls Who Knows How To Configure DMC4 With Gamepads / Help On Action Games For Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.