Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) (29720 Views)

Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) / Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit [photos ] / Is Paul Okoye Truly Trying To Hide His Smoking Habit From The Public? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by TunezBlog: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2017
Burnaboy is such a chimney and smoking is no longer a habit but also a hobby. Round the clock every single day, the reggae dancehall star is always getting zooted like he must constantly perform the duties that comes with his infamous stage name.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/08/burnaboy-should-change-his-stage-name.html?m=1

Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2017
That His headche

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2017
I think there's this sensation smoking brings, a special feeling that you can't explain..

If not why on earth would anyone smoke cry

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by leksmedia: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2017
HIs lips, his mouth, his lungs, his health. But because I am tired of typing RIP to a lost young soul. Here is another one that's going that lane. He should consider health consequences first
And these guys don't care about their influence on young generation, if you wanna smoke , do it in your bedroom and you don't have to come flaunt it on social media

For your website design, blog design and ecommcer websites visit www.leksmediaconcept.com

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2017
good for Him
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by emmanude(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2017
Him try
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by collinsJn(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
It's Ok
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by Isaacpyo04(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Front page You lots are nut...

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
I don't even like the man that much. His songs are mostly garbage anyway.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
His problem dey for his mouth
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
By the time he's mad he will no that weed isn't good.
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2017
is it your smoking?
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2017
With all his money just look at d disgusting facial bumps... Something that ordinary toothpaste will dry off.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by sweatlana: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2017
sad6
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by koolguy88(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2017
ol boy, take it easy oooo. Smokers are liable to die young.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by amiskyberry(f): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2017
Him go soon go join him brothers , lucky dube, fela.
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by nawtyme: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
So you show us 1 picture with many filters and caption it "Burna boy's smoking habit with pictures" and one mod pushed it to front page as if it would add any meaning to things that would better our lives?
How much do these bloggers pay to constantly get their trash to front page?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by thankfulsoul: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
His liver his problem... Enjoy while it last Oluwa burna.. Puff puff pass
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
WOW see news...
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by Heromaniaa: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by Tension532: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
mumu boy
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by segebase(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
His life
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
Wiz Khalifa own dey madt me............ Burna na apprentice wia d guy dey
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by 0b100100111: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
clandestine116:
pardon me for deviating from the main topic...oun to n dun ni, ni n po loro eni.. wetin dey pain person is many in life..
it's urgent and I am at a crossroad with no choice and I don't see myself begging online for money, I am willing to work for it...
I am 23yrs old, dark in complexion,fresh graduate with no job in sight. I resides in Ibadan. I am in need of a rich sugar mummy, I need to raise between 150k-200k....The embarrassment is too much for me and my family from the microfinance bank,interested can please reach me on clandestine116@gmail.com
please no insult, instead of insulting me, you can atleast give me a job that will pay me that amount in a month, I will gladly do it..

Try money rituals!
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
They never learn from Majek Fashek.Wizkid is another guy that needs to slow down.
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by koolguy88(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
clandestine116:
pardon me for deviating from the main topic...oun to n dun ni, ni n po loro eni.. wetin dey pain person is many in life..
it's urgent and I am at a crossroad with no choice and I don't see myself begging online for money, I am willing to work for it...
I am 23yrs old, dark in complexion,fresh graduate with no job in sight. I resides in Ibadan. I am in need of a rich sugar mummy, I need to raise between 150k-200k....The embarrassment is too much for me and my family from the microfinance bank,interested can please reach me on clandestine116@gmail.com
please no insult, instead of insulting me, you can atleast give me a job that will pay me that amount in a month, I will gladly do it..
go and work in the farm you idiot.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by OmoManU: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Pipu pls what does Mugabe and Idiamin talked today?
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by Zonacom(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2017
zicoraads:
I don't even like the man that much. His songs are mostly garbage anyway.
Lotta naija music lovers will disagree with you
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by koolguy88(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2017
working in the farm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by Smart41(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2017
Na wa o... How's this anybodies business?
Re: Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) by kingrt2(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Ganja mafia
See signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” / Waje Pictured With Her Mother And Sister / "My Baby Daddy Is From Delta State" - Linda Ikeji Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.