Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road (32409 Views)

This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) / How To Restore A Flooded Car's Engine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by cold(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2017
..and on that day, not a single fùck was given
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by cybriz82(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2017
so?
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by geewahh(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2017
noted, we will pass the message on to the governor so that he can get enough pumping machine to pump the water back into the river
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2017
I know, na this new camry 2.2 he wan make we see
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Abagworo(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2017
It's a normal sight here in Port Harcourt.
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Smony: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2017
dats whn devil wnt to punish u 4 goin to 9t vigil.
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2017
grin shocked grin

That dude simply has an expired sense.

Mumu in the highest order!
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by otokx(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Nackzy:
Na Normal thing for PH...Even Inside uniport canpus Opppsite cone Oil..same thing goes

Can Nigeria be described as a place where the abnormal has long become the normal so the people are content sending their prayers to the cloud while suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Zdeen01(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2017
I have seen nothing wrong there shaa
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Enigmatech: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2017
Sirpaul:
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Aura2(f): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2017
lightblazingnow:
For over two weeks now most parts of River State have been flooded with residents fleeing their homes and offices for the fear of overflowing waters​. From the information gathered, the water keep rising everyday..

This morning at Eneka town off lovers road, Rumuowha district, a motorist was spotted washing his car right in the middle of the water..

Nigeria shall, all things are possible with them.. I took these pictures this morning..

And I want this news spread to the attention of the River State government to come to rescue of its people.. because people are suffering. Imagine you vacating your home and belongings​ to only God knows place. Becoming a burden to someone who isn't expecting you...

Please Nairaland do the needful and help the helpless River's residents who are hopeless and frightened by the ever rising waters

Take a look please

Please do the needful..

Governor Wike please come to our rescue please ooo
Thanks

Eneka where the Ikwerre man sells streets and drainages. You know, I never knew that why there are street closes in PH a lot is because people sell streets, grin, something that is unfathomable in most parts of the country, sell a street?
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Thobiy(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2017
ALAYORMII:
The flood na blessings for the guy man
yes, blessing indeed
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2017
sad

Op you took d photo ba? Only to comman insult this talented man taking advantage of d natural resources available to him...your stupidity is amazing. Meanwhile why call Wike when the state bears true semblance to its name?
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Schelube(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2017
May God help us o. The water level keeps rising as rain drops everyday. My compound along NTA Road, Mgbuoba Port harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by donspero(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2017
Everything Govt! your sucker way go collapse you go call govt nigeria pple and our slow poke brain, by ryt if you are to build a house you should make adequate provision for a good drainage system. They wait mk govt come carry you go work for morning, common sense una no go wen get, na till water bring down una house una eye go clear. Yinmu!
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Bondesniger(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2017
this is a big shame to both Rotimi Amechi and Wike
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by klenton(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2017
how come the car is clean
but the water is dirty.
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Ebios(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2017
HsLBroker:
Okada riders do this every time, even danfo driver don't do this, so this look strange
l wonder

This is not news
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Are u new in Nigeria? Havent u heard not to waste resources? I want him to use pipeborne water?
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartty68:
If crocodie chop him now they'll say its village people undecided
why do u people always blame us for e everything...
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by smartty68(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
why do u people always blame us for e everything...
Ah ah! So village people don follow get akant for NairaLand shocked
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Will shot your traps

Aura2:

Eneka where the Ikwerre man sells streets and drainages. You know, I never knew that why there are street closes in PH a lot is because people sell streets, grin, something that is unfathomable in most parts of the country, sell a street?
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
May flooded Rivers follow you and generations

siakhris:
sad

Op you took d photo ba? Only to comman insult this talented man taking advantage of d natural resources available to him...your stupidity is amazing. Meanwhile why call Wike when the state bears true semblance to its name?
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
This guy draft, what's govt there for??

donspero:
Everything Govt! your sucker way go collapse you go call govt nigeria pple and our slow poke brain, by ryt if you are to build a house you should make adequate provision for a good drainage system. They wait mk govt come carry you go work for morning, common sense una no go wen get, na till water bring down una house una eye go clear. Yinmu!
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by brainpower(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
lightblazingnow:
For over two weeks now most parts of River State have been flooded with residents fleeing their homes and offices for the fear of overflowing waters​. From the information gathered, the water keep rising everyday..

This morning at Eneka town off lovers road, Rumuowha district, a motorist was spotted washing his car right in the middle of the water..

Nigeria shall, all things are possible with them.. I took these pictures this morning..

And I want this news spread to the attention of the River State government to come to rescue of its people.. because people are suffering. Imagine you vacating your home and belongings​ to only God knows place. Becoming a burden to someone who isn't expecting you...

Please Nairaland do the needful and help the helpless River's residents who are hopeless and frightened by the ever rising waters

Take a look please

Please do the needful..

Governor Wike please come to our rescue please ooo
Thanks

"Most part". So you have traveled through out Rivers state to know that most part are flooded, as if we don't have enough bad and exaggerated news about the state. Mind your choice of words my brother.
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
sad

I must have failed to add this : quote me and you die untimely! (Let me tell u how it happens...next football match u go to watch, you will be stabbed 7times. You will bleed out till u pass out.

quote author=lightblazingnow post=59337438]May flooded Rivers follow you and generations

[/quote]
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Grace following
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
I quoted you and I am still very much alive.....
Warped generations

siakhris:
sad

I must have failed to add this : quote me and you die untimely! (Let me tell u how it happens...next football match u go to watch, you will be stabbed 7times. You will bleed out till u pass out.

quote author=lightblazingnow post=59337438]May flooded Rivers follow you and generations

Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
You have forgotten it's River State...... Attention seekers

brainpower:

"Most part". So you have traveled through out Rivers state to know that most part are flooded, as if we don't have enough bad and exaggerated news about the state. Mind your choice of words my brother.
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
sad

regret of a child...read it slowly again, then start counting down.

lightblazingnow:
I quoted you and I am still very much alive.....
Warped generations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Truck That Fell Along The Lekki-Epe Expressway (PHOTOS) / Car Badge Acronyms You Probably Never Knew The Meaning Of / Cars That Make Women Most Appealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.