Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha (1224 Views)

Possible Reasons IPOB Was Proscribed / Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 / IPOB Was Live In Oron Akwa Ibom State Today (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2017
So he choose to propagate the cause of Biafra with his hilarious "electric shock" dance moves only peculiar with the legendary Michael Jackson . He succeeded though, because he caught the attention of a handful who applauded and cheered him on.

I think this is more friendly and welcome to anybody that chooses to agitate than bloodshed and terror.

1 Like

Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by Crownadex(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Anyway way u knw to survive in this recession
Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Say no to violence and hate song
Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by Chuksworld(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2017
The hustle is real
Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by MyNewJackeT: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2017
IPOBEXPOSED them don dey collect ya market, tell Seun to ban this guy so that there will be no competition in this tour job, if not I will unsubscribe from you.

Market Don bad for you.
Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by Kingsley1000(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2017
NO ELECTION IN ONITSHA
Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by MrIrohKenedy: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
grin
Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by EmeeNaka: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2017
And some fools call IPOB violent group.
When will Book Haram dance to the market people of Maiduguri?

6 Likes

Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by internationalman(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2017
IPod Micheal Jackson.. They never seize to amaze.
Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by SlayerForever: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2017
*Clapping* Where's the video?
Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by juman(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Nice
Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by GMBuhari: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Better than shooting innocent church goers and selling drugs

You people should emulate him

Dance away your agitation grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by walemoney007(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2017
EmeeNaka:
And some fools call IPOB violent group.
When will Book Haram dance to the market people of Maiduguri?
grin grin
Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by walemoney007(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2017
GMBuhari:
Better than shooting innocent church goers and selling drugs

You people should emulate him

Dance away your agitation grin grin grin grin grin
and also better than killing 31 fishermen for allah grin.

1 Like

Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by alcmene: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2017
I know that guy.... I have seen that guy.
He dance pass Micheal Jackson.
Long live IPOB

1 Like

Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by alcmene: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2017
I know that guy.... I have seen that guy.
He dance pass Micheal Jackson.
Long live IPOB
Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by raker300: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2017
Op, why do you sound surprised?

Igbos are not violent people.
Re: See What This Ipob Was Spotted Doing Around Main Market Onitsha by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2017
raker300:
Op, why do you sound surprised?

Igbos are not violent people.

i am not surprised oo. Me too na igbo

(1) (Reply)

Move Over To Nollywood, Oby Ezekwesili Chides Buhari’s Media Aide / After Anambra Guber Election On 18th Nov, Sunday News Headlines Will Go Thus / 26 Nigerian Girls Who Died at the sea Buried in Italy. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.