Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Are You A Rapper In Need Of Real HipHop Beats? Call Double Six (@doublesixbeats) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You A Rapper In Need Of Real HipHop Beats? Call Double Six (@doublesixbeats) (422 Views)

Yung6ix: I Am The Only Rapper In Nigeria Right Now / Trap Beats | Afro Beats | Gospel Beats | Hip Hop Beats - Call @doublesixbeats / "Because I'm A Rapper Doesn't Mean I Should Be Doing Like A Gangster" - Falz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Rapper In Need Of Real HipHop Beats? Call Double Six (@doublesixbeats) by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Greetings

If you're a rapper/MC looking to buy some real,high quality hip hop beats then contact Double-Six

Call/WhatsApp 07016561985 for prices.

Follow on instagram @doublesixbeats

Watch this short video of him in the studio making a hip hop beat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_k4SlulwvA
Re: Are You A Rapper In Need Of Real HipHop Beats? Call Double Six (@doublesixbeats) by cristianisraeli: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2017
DoubleSixMUZIK:
Double Six, the producer/rapper no doubt is one of the illest when it comes to making dope hip hop music in Nigeria, not just as an M.C but as a producer as well.

If you're a rapper/MC looking to buy some real hip hop beats then contact Double-Six

Call/WhatsApp 07016561985 for prices.

Follow on instagram @doublesixbeats

Watch this short video of him in the studio making a hip hop beat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_k4SlulwvA

as a lover of hardcore street rap music..please remove or edit that yeye laff from the start...the beat is good..thats my own 50cent advise..bigups
Re: Are You A Rapper In Need Of Real HipHop Beats? Call Double Six (@doublesixbeats) by classick: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
cristianisraeli:

as a lover of hardcore street rap music..please remove or edit that yeye laff from the start...the beat is good..thats my own 50cent advise..bigups

If he removes the 'yeye' laugh at the beginning of the beat will you buy it? That's my own 50cent question!
Re: Are You A Rapper In Need Of Real HipHop Beats? Call Double Six (@doublesixbeats) by cristianisraeli: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
classick:

If he removes the 'yeye' laugh at the beginning of the beat will you buy it? That's my own 50cent question!

shey make i even reply u...NO..i will let it slide
Re: Are You A Rapper In Need Of Real HipHop Beats? Call Double Six (@doublesixbeats) by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Call 07016561985 for beats

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: New Reports Claim Usher Doesn’t Have Herpes / Checkout Some Common Vehicle Part Using A Lady's Body / Most Expensive Player, Neymar Becomes Goodwill Ambassador For World’s Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.