Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!! Acting President Of Nigeria Finally Steps Down! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING NEWS!!! Acting President Of Nigeria Finally Steps Down! (1383 Views)

Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo Went To Garki Market In Abuja To Buy Fish / Nobles Club Nigeria Finally Launched / Video: See What Ministers And Cabinet Members Did To Acting President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Acting President Of Nigeria Finally Steps Down! by teachsergeant(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!! Acting President of Nigeria Finally steps Down! It has just been announced on CNN, BBC NEWS, CHANNELS TV, AIT and NTA NEWS. Prof.Yemi Osibanjo who was the vice president but now the acting president of Nigeria due to the illness of President Muhammadu Buhari has finally stepped down. . . He stepped down from his car today in front of his office in Aso Rock Abuja to continue his office task. He is such a Hardworking Man. Thank you for your attention. . . Nobody should shout on me o cos today is midweek service ✔✔������������������������

i got you sorry o let me come and be going
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Acting President Of Nigeria Finally Steps Down! by Yeligray(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Nice... Breaking news!!!
I just saw your girlfriend with the landlord, they went inside the house and stayed for 30minutes i had to peep through the window to see what was happening, lo and behold she was trying to pay her house rent.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Acting President Of Nigeria Finally Steps Down! by teachsergeant(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2017
guy you bad ooo u caught me sha

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria, To Arrive Rwanda For President Paul Kagame's Inaugurati / Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (graphic Photos) / 2018 Prophecies By Founder Of The Synagogue Church Prophets T B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.