Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Billionaire, Chima Anyaso And His Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire, Chima Anyaso And His Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary(Photos) (798 Views)

Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Visit Chima Anyaso And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire, Chima Anyaso And His Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary(Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2017
Chima and his beautiful wife, Ada, are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary today. They got married on August 10th 2013 and have two lovely kids.

Posting the photo below from their wedding on his Instagram page this morning,

Chima wrote:

"Can't get over this dance move of four years ago...10th Aug 2013 I thank God for his Grace and Love over my marriage and family. HWA to us! LOVE YOU FOREVER @ada_cda ?"

Congratulations to them!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/billionaire-businessman-chima-anyaso.html

Re: Billionaire, Chima Anyaso And His Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary(Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2017
just 4 years? I will celebrate wit u wen its up to 15
Re: Billionaire, Chima Anyaso And His Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary(Photos) by rarto: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2017
nice
Re: Billionaire, Chima Anyaso And His Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary(Photos) by Nbote(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2017
Seguntimmy:

Is it ur celebrate?? Abi did he ask u to celebrate with him ni? Let d couple celebrate their marriage in peace
Re: Billionaire, Chima Anyaso And His Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary(Photos) by MysteriousAnn(f): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Seguntimmy:

Later you'll be asking God who you offend when all your marriages don't last up to a year! Rubbish.
Re: Billionaire, Chima Anyaso And His Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary(Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Congratulates Cardi B On Making NO 1 On Billboard Top 100 / 7 Things To Know About Davido And The Late Tagbo / I Wrote "Teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense" For Fela – Femi Kuti Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.