Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

How To Activate Double Data Bonus On Your Mtn Sim Without Trick - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Activate Double Data Bonus On Your Mtn Sim Without Trick (1053 Views)

How To Unlock Your Mtn Fastlink, Glo, Etisalat And Airtel 3G Modem / 2018 MTN Double Data Free Browsing Cheat / Xmas Data: Get 4GB Data For N1000 On MTN Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Double Data Bonus On Your Mtn Sim Without Trick by Infocity1474(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2017
Hey! Guys I’m sure you aren't new to MTN Data Offer Promo most especially when you newly insert your sim in a new smartphone or you tweak your imei.
The good news is, you no longer need to tweak your imei to be eligible for this double data offer.
Even If your smartphone has been difficult to tweak before, you are now on eligible To role because this simple trick you are about to read will make It Eligible For All smartphone users.
You Can Activate MTN Double Data Offer Without IMEI Tweaking, by following the Little Steps below:
>>Send DOUBLE TO 131

Continue Reading:

http://www.infocity.ga/2017/08/how-to-activate-double-data-bonus-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Visit My Site For Exclusive Updates / Please Help: How Can I Accept Online Payments Before Sending Goods To Clients / Hosted Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale With $23.79 Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.