Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Dear Tonye, You Can Always Return To The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Tonye, You Can Always Return To The PDP (714 Views)

Tonye Cole Picks Victor Giadom As Running Mate / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers / Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Tonye, You Can Always Return To The PDP by TheHonourable: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Some months ago our good friend and my Niger Deltan brother, TonyeBarcanista, made much noise here on Nairaland, to herald the coming of a new party, the APDA, and to me, I've always believed that in politics as in religion, everyone has the the right to his/ her opinion and the power to make choices.

The only thing I found shocking was way Tonye sling mud at the PDP, a party he was not just part of, but praised in so many ways.

One thing he must have forgotten is that the strength of a political party is not on the pages of its mission statement. The APDA was not only hurriedly formed, it also lacked the basic things like grassroots structures, any party needs to survive.

Hence, the news of the crisis rocking the party still at its embryonic stage, isn't surprising.

I wouldn't want to predict the future of the APDA as it is none of my business, but I would want to advice Tonye that the doors of the PDP is wide open to the prodigals.

But hear this from me, the APDA will not go far. And wasting your time with the party will only lead you to being politically stunted and unproductive.

PDP remains the Biggest Ideology driven political party in Africa..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tonye, You Can Always Return To The PDP by ojun50(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Oya tony come nd defend yr self
Re: Dear Tonye, You Can Always Return To The PDP by MrIrohKenedy: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2017
where's my beautiful TonyeBarcanista kiss
Re: Dear Tonye, You Can Always Return To The PDP by Blue3k(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
where's my beautiful TonyeBarcanista kiss

Not caring he's declared party dead. Why do you guys careally about him coming back? Arent their more important politicians to worry about.
Re: Dear Tonye, You Can Always Return To The PDP by TheHonourable: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Cc: TonyeBarcanista
Re: Dear Tonye, You Can Always Return To The PDP by EricBloodAxe: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
And what would be his contribution to the PDP seeing he seized to be relevant a long time ago? Dude should jst stay with his new found party APDA, he has no future in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tonye, You Can Always Return To The PDP by Ekwekwe1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Tonyebarcanista is a hungry and lame political errand boy with little or no political ambition.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tonye, You Can Always Return To The PDP by mrvitalis(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Tonyebarcanista The guys is simply not truthful

Stopped taking him serious when he refused to accept the fact that there are Igbo speaking people in okirika

The guy is a joke Jor

1 Like

Re: Dear Tonye, You Can Always Return To The PDP by alcmene: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
That he must accept the fact that he's a prodigal son and ask for forgiveness.

Infact he should remain where he's... who knows he might be the next party chair when everyone leaves the party.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tonye, You Can Always Return To The PDP by Ereolamide: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Saying PDP remains an ideology driven party is an insult to 'ideology'.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tonye, You Can Always Return To The PDP by TheHonourable: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Ereolamide:
Saying PDP remains an ideology driven party is an insult to 'ideology'.

In few words, PDP is one party that has respect for the rule of law, and promotes internal democracy..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Host Saraki, And Dogara In London / FG Releases N360billion To Fashola, Amaechi Others / BIAFRA: Pray Against War - Prophetess Mummy B Oyigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.