Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? (9118 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by StarOfDavid(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2017
just see how he just embarrassed himself with off point questions and conclusions. Again, he always seem to defend anything North. from government lopsided policies to Buhari to even Arewa. I have noticed it for a long time but today was very sad.

The guest finished Gimba and made him seem like a fool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cNRFNN6fcs
Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by K08(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2017
For me, I think he's one of the finest newscasters of channels TV.

1 Like

Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by StarOfDavid(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2017
check out the begining part..

he may be fine in dressing and well spoken english, but he cant hide his bias, gullible and unintentional stupidity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKmFK_rEBY4

even the guest could sense it and was angrily disappointed
Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by MyNewJackeT: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2017
Wow I never noticed this, he should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by dadebayo1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin he is entitled to his opinion... Apply to channels Tv and also push your views too.. grin
Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by yelinco1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
HAHAHAHA... I LOVE SEUN OKINBALOYE (GAY PARTNER)
Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by StarOfDavid(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
yelinco1:
HAHAHAHA... I LOVE SEUN OKINBALOYE (GAY PARTNER)

chimberlin even noticed his off point questions and made attempt to caution him, but the camera caught them so he pulsed.

1 Like

Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by inscreAF: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sorry to dissapoint you, channels tv does not employ touts, i get whu you are disappointed. .
Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by spenca: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
How can you say sir Hugh Clifford is American.
You should know better mate since you anchor a political programme
Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by Dexema(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
His dumb questions just kept shooting out like bullets from an assault rifle. He really gave the guest a field day in codedly insulting him.
I think he should cool down and not force it, he doesn't need to show us by force that he can take suleiman's place.
Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by Ayobami7(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2019
好的
Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Is that why this video was blocked?

Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by jonsn: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2021
It's Chamberlian that I feel for the most. He has to resume work and live with this sort of experience daily.
Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by edoairways: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
jonsn:
It's Chamberlian that I feel for the most. He has to resume work and live with this sort of experience daily.
Why do feel for him?
Re: Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? by jonsn: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
edoairways:

Why do feel for him?
Reason already in my sentence. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Nollywood, The Money Making Machine Paying Actors Peanuts / Where Is Baba Suwe Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.