Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Dear Nairalanders, IYAM Finished - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dear Nairalanders, IYAM Finished (674 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Please Help Me Answer This! / N264BN Finished Goods Exported From Lekki Free Zone In Three Years - LASG / Dear Nairalanders Pls Which Nigerian Bank Atm Card Type Woking On Paypal.thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, IYAM Finished by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Thanks
Re: Dear Nairalanders, IYAM Finished by remi1444: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2017
sell 10 birds and use the money to purchase the feed, scam fall on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders, IYAM Finished by kilojoDesigns: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
remi1444:

smart
Re: Dear Nairalanders, IYAM Finished by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
The idiots on this forum. makes me wonder why humanity even exists
Re: Dear Nairalanders, IYAM Finished by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
remi1444:

Of all names, I hate to be called a scammer.. Would you buy a broiler that has not been properly fed? Get lost, I don't intend joining words with u
Re: Dear Nairalanders, IYAM Finished by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
The idiots on this forum. makes me wonder why humanity even exists

Using foul words on people is one of the meanest things humans do.. I've grown past that in life..
Re: Dear Nairalanders, IYAM Finished by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

smart

Hmmm.. I used to hear that smart doesn't equate intelligence.. I'm beginning to see that.. But how smart is selling birds that haven't eaten enough, and at what price? I do business and I'm interested in making profit.

Anyone doing business will know there's that point in business where you run out of cash.

That's why big names run to the bank for loans.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, IYAM Finished by kilojoDesigns: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
transit4:

Hmmm.. I used to hear that smart doesn't equate intelligence.. I'm beginning to see that.. But how smart is selling birds that haven't eaten enough, and at what price? I do business and I'm interested in making profit.

Anyone doing business will know there's that point in business where you run out of cash.

That's why big names run to the bank for loans.

seems you're legit it's a pity I can't be of help at the moment, hopefully you will find someone. but take the selling thing as a last resort you are at the risk of losing all 100 selling 10 to save 90 is practical even if you don't make any profit

(1) (Reply)

7 Easy Ways To Attracts High Paying Customers To Your Business / Le-meridien Hotels: A’ibom Terminates Starwood’s Contract, (hotel Renamed) / Check Out Cloud Services In MTN Ghana Business Portal Were MTN Call Assist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.