Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect (1252 Views)

Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery / Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by aloyemeka2: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2010
Guys, it may happen again like the 2005 Danish cartoon massacre in the North. This recent Norwegian cartoon against Islam  will surely raise some bloody  dust in the North and Southern Nigerians will pay dearly with their lives. A stitch in time saves nine.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/232092_prot2_JPG76effb7f24256b00d6c593b3d350d82e
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by jidobaba(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2010
na wa o
some people sef too dey find trouble. grin
and i thought nordic people dey peace-loving
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by aloyemeka2: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
jidobaba:

na wa o
some people sef too dey find trouble.   grin
and i thought nordic people dey peace-loving

Have you noticed that such cartoons always emanate from the Scandinavia?. The must have excruciating hatred for Islam. That is not surprising as over 80% of them worship in the church of Norway/Lutheran. The remaining 19% are members of some other religious organization including Islam and Christianity. There is a high possibility that they don't have up to 2% muslims and that figure may never change because the country itself discourage immigration.
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by EzeUche(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
Oh no!!! Innocent Christians shall die again, because of these crazy northerners and these Scandinavians who have nothing better to do than draw cartoons about the Islamic faith.  angry
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by aloyemeka2: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2010
If this sort of thing happened in the West, they will be sending armored patrol vehicles everywhere in the North by now to maintain order until this news fades but trust Nigeria, the " if it ain't broke, no need to fix it" mentality will set in immediately. Until they hear that over 200 people have been massacred, that is the only time they will wake up.
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by WilyWily5: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2010
haaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I love this cartoon.
All fighters of Allah, please start marching to Scandinavia and leave Jos alone.
yeye people.
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by aloyemeka2: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2010
Until your relation gets massacred, then you won't find it funny. Do you know how people in the North will be feeling now?
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by Tsiya(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
oh. . . a pig with the name of The Prophet written on it. And the pig can even write in Arabic.
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by RoadStar: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
OP
This your post shows that you are just trying to be mischievous and at the same time
Hiding behind a flimsy notion of security in Northern Nigeria.
I can see you've got nothing better to do !
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by WilyWily5: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2010
I love the cartoon, but if it is offensive which they never said, i believed marching to Scandinavia by Moslems may be their only option.
So, i'm waiting to see the 21century Saladin that will lead the Mujahideens of Allah to capture the Scandinavians.
Allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalh AKBAR. I Muhammad is the only Prophet.
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by oderemo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2010
So, i'm waiting to see the 21century Saladin that will lead the Mujahideens of Allah to capture the Scandinavians.
Allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalh AKBAR. I Muhammad is the only Prophet.

you this guy , you go wound oh.
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by psychu: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2010
and this is supposed to be funny?
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by saintneo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2010
[size=28pt]this pig go full pot o! chei! see meat, , , , , , , , , [/size]
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2010
ojigbijigbijigbi! chei! My hand no dey am o tongue tongue
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by hakanai(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2010
God Will Judge Us the Way We Judge Others (7:1-2)

keep digging your way to hell as you clearly see this is a clear action meant to provoke, degrade and insult muslims and nothing more.As clearly stated in the bible you know well,all have questions to answer for your continous judgement and deliberate actions to hurt the feelings of others.
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by Kenezi: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
This cartoon is inaccurate.

Muhammed didn't know how to write.
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by citizenY(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2010
@Aloy

Why are you increasing your nuisance value?
You are now coming out of your closet.
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by WilyWily5: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2010
But this is just Cartoon of a pig with big Head, maybe wearing a hidden suicide vest full of explosives searching for infidels to kill.
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by kobikwelu(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2010
these guys have instilled fear in u peeps.

if this was in the US, wot will happen?

pity
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by aloyemeka2: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2010
Kenezi:

This cartoon is inaccurate.

Muhammed didn't know how to write.

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect by Mariory(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2010
Muhammed sure was a fat b@st@rd.

(1) (Reply)

Ogwu Becomes Board Member Of Un Training, Research Institute / Jonathan Goes After Yar'adua Cabal / Abuja Bomb Blast: Ibb's Campaign Director, Raymond Dokpesi, Arrested…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.