Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Finance Interns Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finance Interns Needed (813 Views)

Undergraduate Interns Needed At 4IT Africa / 100 Interns Needed For Our Student Direct Sales Internship. Learn & Earn! / Accounting And Computer Science Interns Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finance Interns Needed by motherfucker: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
See image.

Re: Finance Interns Needed by SoapQueen(f): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
motherfucker:
See image.

Hi dear, if you see this. mods said I spammed romance section and it got me banned. Lol. I can't quote there. That's why you haven't seen me reply your mention.
Re: Finance Interns Needed by motherfucker: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hi dear, if you see this. mods said I spammed romance section and it got me banned. Lol. I can't quote there. That's why you haven't seen me reply your mention.
oh okay. I just saw your PM.
Re: Finance Interns Needed by SoapQueen(f): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
motherfucker:
oh okay. I just saw your PM.

Yeah. That was before I saw an alternative means(here) to quote you.

You shouldn't have taken that message off. It was inspirational. I planned to quote you in the morning by God's grace when they lift the ban.
Re: Finance Interns Needed by motherfucker: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
SoapQueen:

You shouldn't have taken that message off. It was inspirational. I planned to quote you in the morning by God's grace when they lift the ban.
huh... I felt i was talking too much or being boastful lol. that was why. pardon me lol.
Re: Finance Interns Needed by motherfucker: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
SoapQueen:

this is my email. please take it so i can take it down.
Re: Finance Interns Needed by SoapQueen(f): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
motherfucker:
huh... I felt i was talking too much or being boastful lol. that was why. pardon me lol.

Hells nah! I just couldn't quote you. You weren't being boastful, trust me. I've been concocting soap formula all day, I barely got a breather. Apologies! Thank you for inspiring me today.

You can take down your email addy

1 Like

Re: Finance Interns Needed by motherfucker: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

sup. So u stay in Abuja? Na wa o. Is that u in ur DP?
Re: Finance Interns Needed by SoapQueen(f): 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
motherfucker:
sup. So u stay in Abuja? Na wa o. Is that u in ur DP?

Sir, yes Sir
Re: Finance Interns Needed by motherfucker: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

Sir, yes Sir
lol... I no b sir o. Thought u were in Lagos. Where do u bid on writing jobs?
Re: Finance Interns Needed by SoapQueen(f): 4:20am On Apr 17, 2018
motherfucker:

Hey dear, Nairaland wahala again.

The only person I know is Young (the modulus) guy, I know him on a personal level. We have been friends for years now but I doubt if he would be willing to help (not like he is bad, na), he is a great but I am not sure. I haven't even called him in a while.

I am sorry. I will be on the look out.
Re: Finance Interns Needed by motherfucker: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hey dear, Nairaland wahala again.

The only person I know is Young (the modulus) guy, I know him on a personal level. We have been friends for years now but I doubt if he would be willing to help (not like he is bad, na), he is a great but I am not sure. I haven't even called him in a while.

I am sorry. I will be on the look out.
oh Young? I called him a few days ago just to say hi. It's been a long and I had been meaning to call to check on him. I had to go through Justi to get his number. I had it before but due to series of phone changes, I lost it.

I understand Young for wanting to hide from the public lol. Naughty boy. Even the day I called him(last we spoke on phone was in 2015 and last chat was 2016.) he was talking with a husky voice grin... I had to send him a text and reveal my ID or the Nairaland user name he knew me for, not this one. He then responded well.

I will send him a text sha and see if he can help.
Re: Finance Interns Needed by SoapQueen(f): 7:05am On Apr 17, 2018
motherfucker:
oh Young? I called him a few days ago just to say hi. It's been a long and I had been meaning to call to check on him. I had to go through Justi to get his number. I had it before but due to series of phone changes, I lost it.

I understand Young for wanting to hide from the public lol. Naughty boy. Even the day I called him(last we spoke on phone was in 2015 and last chat was 2016.) he was talking with a husky voice grin... I had to send him a text and reveal my ID or the Nairaland user name he knew me for, not this one. He then responded well.

I will send him a text sha and see if he can help.

Na werey boy. We chatted during Christmas. Nice chap. Omo mehn! I just had to brace up and hustle my own. I want to be successful.

I just remembered. My younger sister sells human hair. She imports from China.
Re: Finance Interns Needed by motherfucker: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

Na werey boy. We chatted during Christmas. Nice chap. Omo mehn! I just had to brace up and hustle my own. I want to be successful.

I just remembered. My younger sister sells human hair. She imports from China.

The guy is an inspiration. What led to that container thread was inspired by young's model. I did what seems like a simulation of his brain lol, think hard and came up with mine. It hasn't been easy but I hope it pays off. I have been working on it for one year now and all indicator has been slow but assuring.

But there was one problem. The shipping model recommended by Ymodulus and others in the mini importation business threads will be extremely expensive if I go that route, I mean the base 1, ST Patrick and Co... Because they charge per kg, we will be looking at $20,000 But if I ship via sea and container, it may cost me just $2000-5000.

Unfortunately, I have never done this side of importation before, shipping by container and that is why I am digging everything possible.

I dey like women wey dey hustle ooo hope u no mind if I dey like u lol grin

Anyway, thanks for the input so far. I have sent Ymodulus a text with a link to the thread to contribute what he knows. I hope he does that but if he doesn't, the search continues.
Re: Finance Interns Needed by SoapQueen(f): 7:34am On Apr 17, 2018
motherfucker:

The guy is an inspiration. What led to that container thread was inspired by young's model. I did what seems like a simulation of his brain lol, think hard and came up with mine. It hasn't been easy but I hope it pays off. I have been working on it for one year now and all indicator has been slow but assuring.

But there was one problem. The shipping model recommended by Ymodulus and others in the mini importation business threads will be extremely expensive if I go that route, I mean the base 1, ST Patrick and Co... Because they charge per kg, we will be looking at $20,000 But if I ship via sea and container, it may cost me just $2000-5000.

Unfortunately, I have never done this side of importation before, shipping by container and that is why I am digging everything possible.

I dey like women wey dey hustle ooo hope u no mind if I dey like u lol grin

Anyway, thanks for the input so far. I have sent Ymodulus a text with a link to the thread to contribute what he knows. I hope he does that but if he doesn't, the search continues.

Thank you, motherfucker. Thanks. You guys inspire me. I see the constraints you face. Wish God will alleviate them. I am very optimistic that you will blow. You no go be like skiibii( that guy even if them put bomb for e head e no go blow).

1 Like

Re: Finance Interns Needed by motherfucker: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

Thank you, motherfucker. Thanks. You guys inspire me. I see the constraints you face. Wish God will alleviate them. I am very optimistic that you will blow. You no go be like skiibii( that guy even if them put bomb for e head e no go blow).
Lmaooo... Skiibii ke? Ewo, person pikin Don suffer. Chai.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Set To Be On Their Toes As Cyano Medical World Storms Uniben / What Do Mechanical Engineers Wear To Work? / Apply Now : Uniliver Africa Ideatrophy 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.