Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

(not Too Young To Run)youths Are Ready To Takeover The Mantle Of Leadership? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (not Too Young To Run)youths Are Ready To Takeover The Mantle Of Leadership? (447 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Takeover The Streets Of Kano After Kwankwaso Defection / I'll Takeover The Governorship From Wike / Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(not Too Young To Run)youths Are Ready To Takeover The Mantle Of Leadership? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hello everyone. I just felt like bringing up this issue so we can share our views. We all have bn witness to the spate of hate speeches, tribal wars,calls for disintegration Nd separation from some ethnic groups,the dwindling of our resources both natural Nd humans. Also we all saw how some of our celebrities bastardized the not too young to run bill Nd started making mockery of it in social media. Not forgetting the fact that we still have so many intelligent Nd responsible youths scattered all over the geopolitical zones of our dear country. My question now is. Can we the youths,confidently, honestly,tell ourselves that yes,we can truly take over the mantle of leadership of this our great country. Sorry for the long epistle. Thanks. May God bless Nigeria Nd the Nigerian youths. May him bless our hustle.
Re: (not Too Young To Run)youths Are Ready To Takeover The Mantle Of Leadership? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sorry the topic is are we ready? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Dead / Time Out! / THE BIG READ: Who Unseats Buhari In 2019? Contenders, Pretenders And Unknowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.