Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Biafra: A Wake Call For The Igbo Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: A Wake Call For The Igbo Nation (676 Views)

The Igbo Nation Should Forget The Politics Of Nigeria And Focus On Independence / Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: A Wake Call For The Igbo Nation by skultrick(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
On Biafra we stand. IPOB has made very clear that its either a referendum or no election in Biafra land.

There are so many injustice against the igbo nation in this zoo called Nigeria.

How do you explain the "dead end" nature of the Enugu - Onistha express way.

How do you explain "the quota system " that discredits merit and rewards laziness, incompetence.

How do you explain the fact that the Igbo nation being one of the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria doesn't have any of it's son or daughter as one of the security chiefs.

How do you explain the fact that crude oil is now being explored in Abia, Imo, Anambra, but no son or daughter of the Igbo nation constitute the NNPC board of directors.

I can go on and on...

This is a wake up call for the youths, you can choose to fame ignorance, but the truth is the injustice in the zoo will surely get to you.

The Igbos are hated like venom in Nigeria by the two major tribes, meaning policies will never favour you.

Support the IPOB's call on election boycott and be rest assured that the change the Igbo nation desire is near.

Meanwhile the November Anambra election date has been declared #OfeNsalaDay. Stay put in your house and let the zoo enjoy their election.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: A Wake Call For The Igbo Nation by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sorry biafra is not only igbos.it is the ss and south east.
I too I am fighting for we yorubas.
Last month I had a dream.
In my dream kanu was killed for the biafra struggle and it annoyed ss and se and they form their biafra and it was the most bueatiful country in africa.
The yorubas and hausas are now nigerians and now the northerners treated our men worst thaan the slaves they called us,they took drugs to sleep with our women and since we yoruba women love sex a lot many of our women started to fall in love with them.it got as worst as our men will be working outside while they slept with their wife inside.
No man was brave enough and these annoyed me funmi and I said enough is enough.
Civil war broke out between oduduwa and arewa and I was the leader of oduduwa since I was the bravest.i did juju like a true yoruba woman that I am and the native doctor gave me a pant I should never wash or change untill after the war.now normally I hardly wash my pant as a yoruba girl.
So in the. War as I was shoting my machine gun I noticed that I was getting extremely wet,that was when I woked up to find my boyfriend nnamdi sucking my puSsy.
Do u think these dream will come to pass

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: A Wake Call For The Igbo Nation by wakaman: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Haba, how many times do you guys need to wake up, do your people sleep all the time?
Re: Biafra: A Wake Call For The Igbo Nation by Deji124(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
wakaman:
Haba, how many times do you guys need to wake up, do your people sleep all the time?
I tire for these matter oh my brother,

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Wake Call For The Igbo Nation by Deji124(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
@Fumistpussy come lemme suck your pussy no be only your boyfriend know how to enjoy good thingsgrin
Re: Biafra: A Wake Call For The Igbo Nation by Sagay212: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Sorry biafra is not only igbos.it is the ss and south east.
I too I am fighting for we yorubas.
Last month I had a dream.
In my dream kanu was killed for the biafra struggle and it annoyed ss and se and they form their biafra and it was the most bueatiful country in africa.
The yorubas and hausas are now nigerians and now the northerners treated our men worst thaan the slaves they called us,they took drugs to sleep with our women and since we yoruba women love sex a lot many of our women started to fall in love with them.it got as worst as our men will be working outside while they slept with their wife inside.
No man was brave enough and these annoyed me funmi and I said enough is enough.
Civil war broke out between oduduwa and arewa and I was the leader of oduduwa since I was the bravest.i did juju like a true yoruba woman that I am and the native doctor gave me a pant I should never wash or change untill after the war.now normally I hardly wash my pant as a yoruba girl.
So in the. War as I was shoting my machine gun I noticed that I was getting extremely wet,that was when I woked up to find my boyfriend nnamdi sucking my puSsy.
Do u think these dream will come to pass

Always using style to attache by force. Leave SS and hold on to your cursed biafrau.d land...you phucking ipod pig
Re: Biafra: A Wake Call For The Igbo Nation by ChimaAdeoye: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
NIGERIA is a very wicked place.

The injustices must not be allowed to continue.

Live free or die is the motto or Biafra.

Let those who think they gave slaves in the south cone out and fight instead of hiding under darkness to kill people as they did in Ozubulu

(1) (Reply)

Enemies Of Mr President / Buhari Treating An Undisclosed And Mysterious Illness In Far-away London - Ffk / Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Global Internet Crimes – NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.