Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

I’m Going The Way Of Jay Z To Sign New Acts- Solid Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Going The Way Of Jay Z To Sign New Acts- Solid Star (482 Views)

Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty / Solid Star Poses With Dino Melaye / Solid Star Poses In His Undies, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Going The Way Of Jay Z To Sign New Acts- Solid Star by VeraNathaniel(f): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin Keep Believing...#Singing ...dreams come true they do...dreams come true..

Solid Star has hinted he would soon set up a record label strictly for newbies. The dude who is currently signed on to Achievas Music, says he will remain with the label, but will still float his own.

He cited Jay Z as an example, who is the owner and chief executive of Roc Nation but also signed to other music platforms including Def Jam and Universal Music Group.

Solid Star disclosed this to PlanetRadioTV.

https://www.veranathaniel.com/im-going-way-jay-z-sign-new-acts-solid-star/

Re: I’m Going The Way Of Jay Z To Sign New Acts- Solid Star by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
He should think about signing himself first before signing another

2 Likes

Re: I’m Going The Way Of Jay Z To Sign New Acts- Solid Star by VeraNathaniel(f): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
He should think about signing himself first before signing another
#savage tongue
Re: I’m Going The Way Of Jay Z To Sign New Acts- Solid Star by Zeze06(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Following...
Re: I’m Going The Way Of Jay Z To Sign New Acts- Solid Star by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
VeraNathaniel:

#savage tongue

Both have different meaning, MisterMrs VeraNathaniel

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Dazzles On Green On Wedding Set / VIRAL VIDEO: Wizkid VS Davido! The Battle For The Throne Continues / Sarkodie – Your Waist Ft. Flavour (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.