Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos (34139 Views)

Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Niger: I Didn’t Want To Miss The Opportunity / Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum / Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by enimooko: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
A F O N J A SLAVES ON Afonja NAMECHECKING
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by agrovick(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is just sickening, to think the culprits are all minors,
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by pweetiedee(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
dangotesmummy:
will you stop all this nonsense

Never you reply a mad person

1 Like

Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by Originalsly: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Godspower Aderugbe....

Afonja Father + Igbo Mother = Flatonja Kid.

Unfortunately for him, his mother's genes were too strong.
sad

May ALL rapists and pedophiles be miserable all their lives....AMEN

#SayNoToCrime#

@ StakerLives. ...Your level of English-speaking is a disgrace to your school, teachers and parents. I would disown you if I knew you. angry
So after reading this is your comment on the matter....it must be you got gang raped of your senses..
@topic.... seems as though rape is not taken seriously by the courts. Maybe these rapists should be locked up with those jailed for molesting boys.....let them experience how it feels to be on the receiving end and how wonderful their lives will be afterwards.
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by moorevic(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
This would be better

1 Like

Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by preccy69(f): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Imoobot:
This world is tuning into something else. Imagine that?
Anywhere, maybe the girl must have been doing unnecessary shakara those guys.
are u madis ur brain leaking??u expect a 13 year old not to do shakarashe shud b cheap nd acceptall men are trash,scum, smh
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by Abbey2sam(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

As Usual Afonjas Are Known To Deny Their Tribeman Cause They Are All A Disgrace To Humanity!!

this your English sef, sway joor
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by Lothario(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Making you and your IPOB bro so sad you are abusing yourselves grin

Cry more
You are one hell of an ass hole Why don't you check up on eBay and see if they have a life for sale. grin
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by Lothario(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

LOL. ..your tears make me smile while I am piping your mum.

Go get me a glass of water.
Piping my mom You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory. I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high. demented bastardgrin
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by Lothario(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Pained Afonja!!

One Thing I Know Is That No One Is Above Mistakes And I Am Very Sure I Would Find Errors If I Go Through Your Posts..

Shameless Skull Miner!!
Excuse me am an Urhobo and igbo hybrid not yoruba correct urself.
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lothario:
Lothario to his homosexual father- Piping my mom You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory. I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high. demented bastardgrin

Yea...i am the guy piping your mum. Now go and clean the sheets grin

Cry more sonny grin
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Originalsly:
Originalsly to his senseless father - YOU ARE A FAGG0T!....[s]So after reading this is your comment on the matter....it must be you got gang raped of your senses..
@topic.... seems as though rape is not taken seriously by the courts. Maybe these rapists should be locked up with those jailed for molesting boys.....let them experience how it feels to be on the receiving end and how wonderful their lives will be afterwards[/s].

Eyah...now, buzz off! angry

Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by Lothario(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Yea...i am the guy piping your mum. Now go and clean the sheets grin

Cry more sonny grin
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a smarter comeback than what you just said.
Demented bastard and like I always say Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example grin
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lothario:
Lothario to his father.... I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a smarter comeback than what you just said.
Demented bastard and like I always say Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example grin

You are obsessed with me... grin = You "is" a gay... i tell ya angry (YOU ARE - i know wink)

You are getting boring with your obsession. Same with your mum and cum grin

Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by KingSango(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

While we're all preaching...

Death penalty for exiling or killing Igbos for wanting Biafra

Hmmm....

You are going a bit too far. It is not wrong for the rest of Nigeria to feel insecurity due to Christians Igbos wanting to bust up the nation's unity due to Christianity. As I can see, many Christians such as the Vatican city were behind the secession of the SouthWest territory not traditional Igbos. Sango says to me that both Christianity and Islam have out worn their welcome in the Niger area. Ase. Love, Sango.

Nations behind the plot to divide Nigeria area:

The secession of the Biafran region was the primary cause of the Nigerian Civil War, also known as the Biafran War. The state was formally recognised by Gabon, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Tanzania and Zambia.[2] Other nations which did not give official recognition, but provided support and assistance to Biafra included Israel, France, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Rhodesia, South Africa and the Vatican City.[3][4][unreliable source?] Biafra also received aid from non-state actors, including Joint Church Aid, Holy Ghost Fathers of Ireland, Caritas International, MarkPress and U.S. Catholic Relief Services.
[b][/b]
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by Lothario(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

You are obsessed with me... grin = You "is" a gay... i tell ya angry (YOU ARE - i know wink)

You are getting boring with your obsession. Same with your mum and cum grin
Your mom just called me, and she asked, that on your way home, you pick up a loaf of bread, bag of milk and some condoms, so she doesn't make the same mistake twice. I also noticed Your mum's like a switch, even a two-year old can turn her on.
grin
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lothario:
Your mom just called me, and she asked, that on your way home, you pick up a loaf of bread, bag of milk and some condoms, so she doesn't make the same mistake twice. I also noticed Your mum's like a switch, even a two-year old can turn her on.
grin

Dumber than a box of rocks...copying jokes, unoriginal. No wonder ya mum is a cum dumpster grin grin grin
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by Lothario(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Dumber than a box of rocks...copying jokes, unoriginal. No wonder ya mum is a cum dumpster grin grin grin
I wonder how Ur parents must be feeling making a mistake like yougrin demented bastard Living without a purpose cursed from the womb grin
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by lonelydora: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
KARDEMARH:
.....c watin u dey talk..make God send Jesus cum in asap abi....iffa may ask u 1 question ...ar u prepared 4 d rapture? bcus as 4 me ,I neva ready bcus I neva marry and I must bleep mai wife b4 rapture occur bcus I can't cum 2 dz earth in vain...I must do watin mai papa and mama do b4 I die.

I ready since nah. Biko, ready yourself maka no one knows when he go come
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by dwizzed(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
scooby12:
jail them!
Or better give them the treatment below. Useless boys!
I'm with u jawe
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by mikkiko: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
I Wonder how people view rape issue in Nigeria. when our moral standard has fallen. The issue of rape now is not peculiar to any specific rage of age now. our society will continue to witness this because the high level of indecent dress now among the old and young is at high side, lady parade themselves in strict with pant. where d close they were show all the cure, shape of Virginia, buttock and all God has given to keep in decent way. How will both young and old male will not be tempted to art funny. d funny thing now, parent dress d adolescent with transparent cloth which the child is not even aware of what she put on. if so called fashion dress that expose all dis is not addressed am sory
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by kratosonofzeus: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Godspower Aderugbe....

Afonja Father + Igbo Mother = Flatonja Kid.

Unfortunately for him, his mother's genes were too strong.
sad

May ALL rapists and pedophiles be miserable all their lives....AMEN

#SayNoToCrime#

@ StakerLives. ...Your level of English is a disgrace to your school, teachers and parents. I would disown you if I knew you. angry
ode ni e
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by Fourwinds: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
I want stiffer punishment for rapists....it will never be well with those boys
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
ode ni e
Oponu ni iwo. ..God of war
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by sleuthhound: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2017
kerryjossy:
Because there is no serious punishment for sexual assault in this country, there will always be cases like this.

But how can a lawyer have the heart to go into a court room to defend a rapist?

Nawa oo
cos its dere job. Dats why police need the support of nigerians to do a good job prosecuting. Everyone is entitled to hv solicitors
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by sleuthhound: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2017
Imoobot:
This world is tuning into something else. Imagine that?
Anywhere, maybe the girl must have been doing unnecessary shakara those guys.
what an idiot, so if it were ur sis dis happened to, u would utter such vile Comments? Haba!
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by SATANeye(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Oponu ni iwo. ..God of war
lol he is really the God of war
Re: 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos by zinjathropus(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
nnae... which kind government we get sef... why is d law this weak... no appropriate punishment for these rogues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun / Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.