Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How To Give Callertunes As Valentine Gifts To Your Loved Ones - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Give Callertunes As Valentine Gifts To Your Loved Ones (2409 Views)

Download Imo For Pc--make Free Video Calls From Your Pc To Your Loved Ones.. / Asorted Perfumes For You And Your Loved Once / Customized Callertunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Give Callertunes As Valentine Gifts To Your Loved Ones by ogbongzky(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2010
Dont you think it makes sense to present a sweet callertune to your loved ones during valentine. Have been doing that since yesterday and my peeps have been loving it so much,

So, how do I give Callertune as a gift?

Callertunes Gifts service is one of the features of MTN Nigeria Callertunes Service. Hence, if you are using MTN Nigeria, you can easily give Callertunes as gifts to your loved ones, also on the MTN Nigeria Network.

To give a tune;
Text Present + tonecode + space + phone number to 4100
Example: Present008129 07062918898 Sending this to 4100 means you are giving me the callertune of FALL IN LOVE by Dbanj as a gift.

You will get an SMS to confirm the success of your Callertunez gift. Each tune costs N50.

The recipient will also be notified and I am sure the person will surely appreciate it.

You can try these codes:

True love(2face) - 007575
Cry Me A River(Justin Timberlake) --001230
No One Like You (PSquare) ---- 004704
Is This Love( Bob Marley) ----702206
Heaven Sent (Keyshia Cole) ----001424
Life for rent (Dido) -----001049

To get more song codes, you can visit www.mtnonline.com/callertunez or dial 4100 and follow the voice prompt.

Love this article, then send me a callertune as a gift and get me jamming to your tune. Smiles***

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY IN ADVANCE.

SOURCE: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2010/02/valentine-gifts-idea-how-to-give-out.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Draw More Internet Signal / I Need Sony Vaio Laptop Model Pcg-k45 Video Driver / Dell Latitude E6230, 8GB RAM , Core i7, 3.0GHz, Keyboard Light (80k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.