Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Top 5 Nigeria Musicians That Hits Atmosphere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Nigeria Musicians That Hits Atmosphere (395 Views)

Musicians That Are Cultist In Nigeria (top 10 List) -VIDEO AND ARTICLES / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste / Checkout Nigerian Musicians That Didn’t Shine In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigeria Musicians That Hits Atmosphere by Allnaijaent: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-zPhH5HcVTJs/WYxkoj1uZnI/AAAAAAAACQw/9JQinGICOZo1NIbwskzBswnPed6fFW3WgCLcBGAs/s400/Olamide-AllNaijaEntertainment.com.NG.jpg[/img]

There are so many musicians in Nigeria, but not all of them are gifted with the talent of making hit at every time.

We have joined heads together to bring you a list of top five musicians in Nigeria that their songs are mostly it .
See list below:

5) FALZ: Falz dah badh guy is certainly one of the best hit-makers. The barrister turned rapper, was right to have ventured into music, his accent which he used at Jenifa's diary series, seems to have stolen a place for him in the music industry, and he is definitely not letting the chance to slip off.

SEE ALSO: Top 10 Nigeria celebrities that are from rich family before becoming a star

The brain behind Bahd-Badoo-Baddest, crooner of "Soft work" and "wehdone sir" is definitely a certified Hit-maker.

Continue reading

SOURCE: All Naija Entertainment

(1) (Reply)

Malaysian Man Faces 12000 Years In Jail — Here’s Why! / Kevin Durant Takes Pay Cut: "It's My Money, I Can Do What The Hell I Want / Tekno - Go (official Dance Video) #dancechallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.