Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Which Club Do You Think Got The Best Signing To Lift The EPL Trophy This Season? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Club Do You Think Got The Best Signing To Lift The EPL Trophy This Season? (1002 Views)

Liverpool's Fabinho's House Robbed While Celebrating EPL Trophy; Audi RS6 Stolen / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Which Club Jersey Do You Think Is The Finest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Club Do You Think Got The Best Signing To Lift The EPL Trophy This Season? by gr8tone: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
With few days to the commencement of the 2017/2018 EPL, most of the clubs have been engrossed in shopping for players to fortify their squad for the season. So far Arsenal has secured the signing of Lacazed, Man United got Lukaku while Chelsea has shipped Morata from Madrid.
These players are good in their own style of play but which Club do you think got the best buy for the season? I will give it to ManUnited but to lift the trophy, I will give it to Arsenal because they don't have Champions league in their hand to distract them. I Know that many people may differ with me but that's my opinion. What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

See Atlanta United New $1.5 Billion Futuristic Mercedes Benz Stadium / South-south/southeast Tournarment --everton Returns To Nnewi / Ronaldo Shows Off His Black Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.