Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Help, I Want To Become An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help, I Want To Become An Atheist (9233 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by GodsMopol: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
When I no craze, and them no dey refine garri juice for ma brain
powered by #ProudlySheeple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by chemystery: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Those days in school, as a brilliant student, i use to feel more secured with fewer brilliant students in class. The fewer the atheists on earth the better. At least no much people to compete with intellectually. Much more people to easily deceive.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by felixomor: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
GodsMopol:
When I no craze, and them no dey refine garri juice for ma brain

powered by #ProudlySheeple

Hehehehe
LMAO grin
I love the #proudlysheeple

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by Ermacc: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
chemystery:
Those days in school, as a brilliant student, i use to feel more secured with fewer brilliant students in class. The fewer the atheists on earth the better. At least no much people to compete with intellectually. Much more people to easily deceive.
what makes you think atheist are more intelligent than theist?
Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by GodsMopol: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe
LMAO grin
I love the #proudlysheeple

Hehehehehe

You have to grin grin grin

Lmao

Thanks for the shout out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by GodsMopol: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ermacc:

I read his reply and not one single thing was really clear to me.
Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by chemystery: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ermacc:
Theism deal with faith while atheism is concerned with fact. Faith is an instinct and intelligent people (atheists) are known to be better at rising above their instincts.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
chemystery:
Theism deal with faith while atheism is concerned with fact.

Where is the fact used in rejecting the existence of God

Faith is an instinct and intelligent people (atheists) are known to be better at rising above their instincts.

You don't seem intelligent to me . I'm sorry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by Ermacc: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
chemystery:
Theism deal with faith while atheism is concerned with fact. Faith is an instinct and intelligent people (atheists) are known to be better at rising above their instincts.
Who projected these facts? Atheist or theist?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by Ermacc: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I laughed so hard when I saw the post.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by felixomor: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Outstanding Question ¡¡¡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ermacc:
I laughed so hard when I saw the post.

grin

1 Like

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
felixomor:

Outstanding Question ¡¡¡

Hopefully he brings it .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by butterflylion: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Kikikikikiki cheesy he will start saying you don't use a negative to prove a negative but conveniently forgot that he used a negative to prove God does not exist (which to him is also a negative).

He will never provide proof that God does not exist. Facts vanish when it comes to this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by GodsMopol: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hopefully he brings it .
seems your trap caught a fake atheist, Glory be to God
Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by GodsMopol: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by chemystery: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You inherited your religion I guess. You can't reason a man out of where he didn't reason himself into. You will see the facts from the day you open your mind to reason and think rationally

Yes, to you. At least you know me as one who logically face argument than resorting to ad hominem unlike you and your goons

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by chemystery: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ermacc:
Who projected these facts? Atheist or theist?
Both
Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by butterflylion: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
chemystery:
You inherited your religion I guess. You can't reason a man out of where he didn't reason himself into. You will see the facts from the day you open your mind to reason and think rationally

Yes, to you. At least you know me as one who logically face argument than resorting to ad hominem unlike you and your goons

At the words in bold. Oya na since you have opened your mind to reason on our behalf and are also thinking rationally on our behalf please help our closed minds and irrational ways by telling us your open minded reasons and rational reasons why God does not exist. cheesy

E no suppose hard you o.

Remember you said you logically face arguments so logically face this one ogbeni. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
chemystery:
You inherited your religion I guess. You can't reason a man where he didn't reason himself into. You will see the facts from the day you open your mind to reason and think rationally

Have you looked at the odds that

- A life permitting universe came by chance

-That Life came from non life by chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhbpLxIdQ1k

- That evolution occurred by chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOJRSmrrM0o

Since it is fantastically improbable that these happened by chance then where is the rationale behind your belief that there is no intelligent designer?

As an intelligent mind and critical thinker , since it is utterly improbable that these happened by chance , the expected corollary is to affirm of a designer .

I have never seen you engage in logical arguments before . Making petty surmises, outlandish assumptions and empty claims doesn't make you smart .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
butterflylion:

Kikikikikiki cheesy he will start saying you don't use a negative to prove a negative but conveniently forgot that he used a negative to prove God does not exist (which to him is also a negative).

He will never provide proof that God does not exist. Facts vanish when it comes to this.

Lol , look at him talking about thinking logically when logic and atheism are antithetical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I mean it is a fact that there isn't one single obvious proof for the existence of a Christian god. It seems wherever your god is they enjoy residing in gaps and communicating through outdated books with questionable accuracy, in the heads of a chosen few, and through subtle clues. You'll probably reply this post with a question about something whose concrete answer I don't know, god of gaps strikes again.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by butterflylion: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol , look at him talking about thinking logically when logic and atheism are antithetical

Lmao. The guy is a learner! But you sef your body too dey hot. See how you are already turning his brain to mush even before he made his first submission to buttress his God does not exist claim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
butterflylion:

At the words in bold. Oya na since you have opened your mind to reason on our behalf and are also thinking rationally on our behalf please help our closed minds and irrational ways by telling us your open minded reasons and rational reasons why God does not exist. cheesy

E no suppose hard you o.

Remember you said you logically face arguments so logically face this one ogbeni. grin

My brother , no long story , let us open a thread and engage him . Let's scrutinize the "logical arguments" he thinks he has .

chemystery - open a thread immediately and engage both of us . Show us that intelligence you claim you have . Refuse to do this and you'll forever remain a coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by butterflylion: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I mean it is a fact that there isn't one single obvious proof for the existence of a Christian god. It seems wherever your god is they enjoy residing in gaps and communicating through outdated books with questionable accuracy, in the heads of a chosen few, and through subtle clues. You'll probably reply this post with a question about something whose concrete answer I don't know, god of gaps strikes again.

Too much talk yet saying nothing. What is your own proof that God does not exist? If there isnt one single proof that God does not exist show us how you arrived at your claim that the proofs are non existent? Show us where you looked for these proofs and found them nonexistent let's check them out together.
Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I don't know what Christian god is . As a theist , I deify the First Cause/Necessary being/Sustainer and Container of all realities ( a conscious being ) , as a Christian I believe this conscious being revealed Himself to us in the person of Jesus Christ whom according to history lived , died and resurrected .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by butterflylion: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

My brother , no long story , let us open a thread and engage him . Let's scrutinize the "logical arguments" he thinks he has .

chemystery - open a thread immediately and engage both of us . Show us that intelligence you claim you have . Refuse to do this and you'll forever remain a coward

I am down with this. Oya chemystery baba chemooo lets go dia.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
butterflylion:

Lmao. The guy is a learner! But you sef your body too dey hot. See how you are already turning his brain to mush even before he made his first submission to buttress his God does not exist claim.

chemystery claimed he has facts to prove that there is no God . I asked for these facts and he told me to think rationally so I can see them . I thought rationally and saw that it is utterly impossible for God not to exist . cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by chemystery: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
butterflylion:

E no suppose hard you o.

You only saw the bolded but you didn't see this: You can't reason a man out of where he didn't reason himself into

I can't start giving you facts when you mind is only open to faith but closed to fact.

But if you are ready to embrace facts in lieu of fate, I can give you
Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by butterflylion: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

chemystery claimed he has facts to prove that there is no God . I asked for these facts and he told me to think rationally so I can see them . I thought rationally and saw that it is utterly impossible for God not to exist . cool

The guy does not have shiii. I dare him to present them if he has them and get logically murdered in the process.
Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by CoolUsername: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Where is the fact rejecting the evidence of Superman?

1 Like

Re: Help, I Want To Become An Atheist by butterflylion: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
chemystery:

You only saw the bolded but you didn't see this: You can't reason a man out of where he didn't reason himself into

I can't start giving you facts when you mind is only open to faith but closed to fact.

But if you are ready to embrace facts in lieu of fate, I can give you

Ogbeni you keep saying nothing. Nobody....i repeat nobody is attempting to reason you out of where you did not reason yourself but on the contrary we want you to reason us into where you have reasoned yourself.

Since reason and logic is your copyrighted property. We have been asking you for facts and not faith. Our faith does not block out facts. In fact, facts help in rooting our faith.

So Oya start vomiting your facts because I have put away my faith for this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Outward Appearance Is So Important For Christians / Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.