Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo (69781 Views)

Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. / How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos / Kidnappers, Ritualists’ Den Discovered Beside Ondo Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by FOLLEY20(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is becoming too much this day. No more value for human life. Afterall, it is some high profile people that are patronizing them. There is God o o.
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Listen to their brother

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by lalanice(f): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Seriously I regret been a yoruba girl.
Are we yorubas cursed or what.
From been slave to illiterates.
To our women been dirty like pigs and our men stinking like dead goat.
Please yoruba nation should wake up please.
what you people aim to achieve with this tribal war, me I dey wait to find out.

you made it so obvious you are non-youruba with this your comment. get another monicker, you blew this one
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by BigBrother9ja: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
owobokiri:
Skull Minners Association of Nigeria.. SMAN
Oṣùs generation trade.

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
seems canal is the latest abode by these ritualists.
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by NabeelAbu: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
a big fil will blame Buhary on this. Igbo tutor afonjaas on cri.me
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by luswitz(f): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Amberon11:
If this happened in Rivers state, everyone would be quick to shout Rivers of blood.
what more can I say. The kind of crime we hear dis days from lagos is appalling. Tmr they will say river state and crime is like 5&6. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by 61Penguins: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
cc; anambradota grin
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by vRendoh(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
This Lagos e! na just shakara dem dey....nathin dey there cool cool
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Tchinaidi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Two weeks in a row...Afonjas but why?
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by prinsam30: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
vertueptime:

I here by establish jungle justice commission of nigeria, to wipe evil of the face of nigeria, especially kidnappers, rapist and armed robbers

seconded
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by BabaO2: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
PapaBrowne:
What criteria was used to determine that he was a ritualist? Besides an iPhone,were any incriminating items like human parts found on him?

Yesterday 2 people were lynched because a woman said she heard sounds in a manhole.
They searched the manhole afterwards and nothing like human parts or anything of that nature were found.

How do people come up with these accusations without any proof? I feel that more innocent people have lost thier lives to these mobs than criminals have.

People need to exercise some restraint. The quest for bloodletting is to high.
You are a contaminant.
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by xcsdr: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oga: what were they doing inside holes?
Suggest or give an outright answer.

PapaBrowne:
What criteria was used to determine that he was a ritualist? Besides an iPhone,were any incriminating items like human parts found on him?

Yesterday 2 people were lynched because a woman said she heard sounds in a manhole.
They searched the manhole afterwards and nothing like human parts or anything of that nature were found.

How do people come up with these accusations without any proof? I feel that more innocent people have lost thier lives to these mobs than criminals have.

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by tomieyRozay: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
How many people will make heaven
me and you

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Ofemannnu: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
SenatorM:

This skull Miners are Worse than Boko Haram.

Especially those staying in the remote, under developed, most barbaric places in Afonja land. Places like Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ogun . Am sure in those areas they do sell Human Breast, Private part, Skull in their Markets alongside Cow and Goat meat.

You think they are cannibals like the Igbos? Remove ibos from sw and their ritualism will follow them back home to its origin.
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Pharaoh9(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ofemannnu:

You think they are cannibals like the Igbos? Remove ibos from sw and their ritualism will follow them back home to its origin.

Smh, with the way you reason, Ritualism will never stop in Yoruba land, keep fooling yourself

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Skull Carvers Association SCAS!!!
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by dataking: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Seriously I regret been a yoruba girl.
Are we yorubas cursed or what.
From been slave to illiterates.
To our women been dirty like pigs and our men stinking like dead goat.
Please yoruba nation should wake up please.

You are obviously not yoruba but an impersonator. Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by LilNetty(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2017
PapaBrowne:

lol... I guess u were not at the venue of the incident
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Jj222(f): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:
Clifford orji started all this ritual stuff
bros na buhari ooo. no money for our country.ur baba done carry all our money go dash London people for treatment. make he die make our country get money. lol. but na true sha
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Josmila(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2017
botad:
Ritual killings has been part of our society for decades but not in this alarming rate.

Thank God for social media, we wouldn't have heard about many atrocities committed by the ritualists and kidnappers.

May the good Lord continue to save us all from evil.

Amen o. I stayed with my uncle as a corper at egbeda back in 2007 cos I was posted to Lagos. Ile zik is one place he warned me about. That place has been notorious for ritual killings.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Josmila(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Pharaoh9:

Smh, with the way you reason, Ritualism will never stop in Yoruba land, keep fooling yourself

Before you spew thrash like someone whose brain is starved of oxygen, ritualism has no tribe, it cuts across every tribe with desperate and evil people.

I was born and bred in the north and I can give you long tales of what I saw with my eyes where we stayed in Kano, cos it was not too far away from a cemetery.

Muslims don't bury their dead once it's evening, but we could always see human activities in that cemetery at night with exotic cars parking in it. This is common thing in almost every state of this country.

If you don't know, you don't know!
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by whizzyleejr(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
More or less than a mad man...mad over you...baba God don carry him 50kobo flashing don enter one chance
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by whizzyleejr(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
What is this one saying are they the only one, thank God it's in a mixed economy(lagos) and not a typical yoruba state, have you forgotten your baby industry and is it not orji mr. cannibal that started the skull mining
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Lubebay: 1:50am On Sep 10, 2018
babsdeen:

Werey sebi you are one of them abi...big fool asking rhetorical questions!
are you still interested in the phone Accessories business?
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Wantedola(m): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Where is Clifford orji?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.