Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) (39404 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Storms Anambra State Ahead Of Governorship Election / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Sagay212: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
You direct your message to Arewa youths and you are saying afonja will not like this? What is your obsession with afonja? face the people who are frustrating your lives instead of shouting afonja up and down. Giving malnourished children placards to hold and meeting with haggard , old tired looking men won't save you ipods from the misery that's about to befall you pigs.

3 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by TheKingdom: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has more support than lal the useless Igbo-Speaking governors and their useless cousins in the other eastern states.

4 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by buchilino(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Opakan2:
See that old fool too.. a man with grey hair without brain.

DEY ACCUSE IGBOS OF BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO DER LEADERS. HOW IRONIC

4 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Kazim88: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
It's all a matter of time...

Northerners lack self control, Kanu is messing with their mind...

They can't bear the torment, they can't sleep but it is a trap, yes... they would most likely fall into it...

I see them threaten time and time over about unleashing terror on Igbos in the North....

they still don't understand, that any single attack on the Igbo has turn the whole North to terrorist group... They still don't get it.

Arewa youths should align with IPOB... and negotiate for a common ground.

7 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Kiakia(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
All this dude does is visit Anambra, visit Imo, visit Ebonyi, Repeat! After all these visits which amounts to nothing, what next?

2 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
I don't know why some of my Yoruba guys keep infiltrating this kind of thread, can you guys just stay clear because it's purposeless making hate comments on a thread as this. Abeg show you're more than that abeg. Show you're true Omoluabis who do not get dragged into a needless display of Bigotry. #Omoluabi
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by sundo: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
kanu is indeed a hero

1 Like

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by loveskey4chukwu: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
mugu is only your family that does not love there self we igbo are more united more than ever so go to hell with arewa youth
Krisddon:
I'm an Igbo guy, I don't support Biafra or Ipob movement. We Igbos don't really love ourselves like we claim to.

4 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by babajero(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
This pig can be very funny sometimes.

Is it about saying they should go to hell?

What is expected of you son of a dirty pig is to pay the transporters to start evacuating your people from the arewas rather than grunting inside your potopoto abode.

Foolish pig.
Please don't die of heartbreak OK.
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by bilazego(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
This pig can be very funny sometimes.

Is it about saying they should go to hell?

What is expected of you son of a dirty pig is to pay the transporters to start evacuating your people from the arewas rather than grunting inside your potopoto abode.

Foolish pig.

How is this your business? why cry more than the bereaved? what do you stand to lose if you mind your business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by babajero(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Whoever gave those children those useless cardboards should be arrested.

Wetin concern innocent children?
Wetin concern them? Do you know how many of them died in the Biafran war, you should be ashamed of yourself to ask such a question.

3 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by bilazego(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Opakan2:
See that old fool too.. a man with grey hair without brain.

Child of hate you must be referring to your father, a fool with grey hairs!
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by egbemaoguta(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Krisddon:
I'm an Igbo guy, I don't support Biafra or Ipob movement. We Igbos don't really love ourselves like we claim to.
Rie MSI there,IBU Onye ara
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:
For the sake of Igbos living in the North who have built empires through sweat and tears and who have a lot to lose if there is breakdown of law and order, Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested and the person who placed those placards in those children's hands be charged with inciteful statements!!!

Igbos need to understand that there are Igbos who have investments running into millions and millions of naira in the North. Kanu has no investments in the North and he would find it easier to escape from the country when violence erupts. The police should either arrest Kanu now or invite him to warn him to control his zealous followers. There are better ways to ask for referendum than making or allowing violent statements to be made by your followers. If war breaks out, it is the Igbos who have worked hard through decades to build their businesses that would lose a lot.

my brother look at what you are saying,you built an empire in another mans land and you want to die there,kanu is helping you rethink and come back to your reasoning,come back home lets build our home together,look at the builty of our own flag,that is mother calling!!look at the the smile and happiness in the air,every sons and daughters of the igbo race is happy again,can't you see it,don't give arewa the chance,lets build our own great nation,we have got all it takes,think about the future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Terrorsquad101: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Solorrman:
ur good must b evil if u are asking him to warrant genocide upon the innocent. u are washipping kanu,a god that eat egusi
. Mr Solomon get off my mention if you have nothing tangible to say
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by ipob1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Krisddon:
i am an afonja nd i say u ar useless nd stupid

1 Like

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Arewa youths should go to hell.
Biafra must come to pass.
And we too shall get our republic and. These illiterates should be ready to return our kwara and kogi states.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by tonykel1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Let envisage a one Nigeria where equity, fairness and justice will be the order of the day. A structured Nigeria where the federating units will contribute 5% of their respective resources to the center. A Nigeria where there are no second class citizens.

A Nigeria where the best will be selected to take the lead irrespective of the region of origin. A Nigeria that will be the envy of the world due to the judicious management of her capital and human resources.

A Nigeria devoid of indigenisation policy....where residency will be preferred to indigenous sentiments. A Nigeria where all ethnic nationalities will not see each other differently. A Nigeria where all religions will embrace peace and seek divinity without infringement on the rights of worship of others.

A Nigeria will we all be proud to call our own and a legacy left for our unborn generation.
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Itzhak(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
When i see all the replies here. I cant help but to be sad. Even the more matured one's dont even count their words anymore. Shaa! Maturity is not by age anymore. And those clamouring, agitating. Do You think when all hell break loose, do you think your condition is going to be better than before. Maybe., maybe not. #make una de catch head.
We know there is freedom of speech. Exercise ur fundamental right. But dont be stupid while u re at it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Prechy08(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
MrMoney007:
on another news;
What manner of Man is Nnamdi KANU, how did he know the middle name of David mark, the former Senate president of the zoo. if you block my way in other for me to stop following him, I will not only crush you but bury you.
Nnamdi Kanu is a great teacher, an intellect, a Seer, and a well informed freedom fighter, he revealed the middle name of David Mark, which he has been hiding since ever we know him.
Could you believe David Mark's middle name is an Igbo name? Called Alechendu.
Addressing the people of Idoma, who troop out in large number to visit him in his home town, he further ask David mark to tell the world his middle name... To be sincere I don't know David mark bear such Igbo name, (Alechendu).
Biafrans: have you heard David mark middle name before? apart from our leader, mazi onye nkuzi?
Bros talk wetin u know na, every one knows he is David Alechenu Mark its not a hidden thing, its not ALechendu but ALECHENU its a benue name strictly from the idoma tribe. If they say make una the travel, una No go gree, travelling is also Part of education.

2 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Prechy08(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
MrMoney007:
on another news;
What manner of Man is Nnamdi KANU, how did he know the middle name of David mark, the former Senate president of the zoo. if you block my way in other for me to stop following him, I will not only crush you but bury you.
Nnamdi Kanu is a great teacher, an intellect, a Seer, and a well informed freedom fighter, he revealed the middle name of David Mark, which he has been hiding since ever we know him.
Could you believe David Mark's middle name is an Igbo name? Called Alechendu.
Addressing the people of Idoma, who troop out in large number to visit him in his home town, he further ask David mark to tell the world his middle name... To be sincere I don't know David mark bear such Igbo name, (Alechendu).
Biafrans: have you heard David mark middle name before? apart from our leader, mazi onye nkuzi?

Bros talk wetin u know na, every one knows he is David Alechenu Mark its not a hidden thing, its not ALechendu but ALECHENU its a benue name strictly from the idoma tribe. If they say make una the travel, una No go gree, travelling is also Part of education.
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
backtosender:
so only northern people knows how to kill let me ask you?You people forget igbos and their cold hearts dont think about it

Everyone knows how to kill. Northerners kill without the slightest remorse. Dont incite a war. Cowards like you will run first
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by EmperorTayo1864(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
ogbeni shut up what do you know.
pls what is ur problem?
You may have not use ur brain bt i use mine and am still using it
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by castrokins(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
No Need. They Have Always Been In Hell.
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Itzhak(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Neddstark:

Everyone knows how to kill. Northerners kill without the slightest remorse. Dont incite a war. Cowards like you will run first
Northerners kill Without the slightest remorse? When will this stereotyping us end??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) / The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.