Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Dammy Krane And I Co-wrote The Hook For “pere” – Davido Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane And I Co-wrote The Hook For “pere” – Davido Reveals (463 Views)

US Based Singer Calls Out Skales Says, “I Co-wrote His “shake Body Song” And Sam / Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook / Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane And I Co-wrote The Hook For “pere” – Davido Reveals by princeemmma(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
DMW boss Davido has thought it wise to accrue some credit to embattled singer Dammy Krane who he reveals co-wrote his latest hit “Pere” which is currently trending and dragging top position with Wizkid’s latest hit “Medicine.”

Not minding the glory that may be shifted to Dammy Krane as a co-writer of the song, Davido gave honor to whom honor is due. This act by the DMW boss can best be described as a rare show of appreciation. Even when it is alleged that Runtown wrote Davido’s award-winning hit “Aye,” O.B.O never came out to acknowledge Runtown.

But that isn’t the case with Dammy Krane who is set to appear in a Miami Court again in August for his lauded fraudulent activity. Davido wholeheartedly acknowledged the effort of Dammy Krane for co-writing the song with him by taking to his Twitter handle to enlighten his fans on the development and also thanked Krane for his effort on the song. He wrote:

“Shout out @dammy_krane!!! Co-wrote the hook on “PERE” with me.” The FALL crooner and Dammy Krane have actually been good friends for a while now and have worked on over two songs together. This will be the first time Davido is giving credit to a songwriter after the copyright controversies he had battled in the past.

Re: Dammy Krane And I Co-wrote The Hook For “pere” – Davido Reveals by YourImaginaryBF: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
mumu song angry
Re: Dammy Krane And I Co-wrote The Hook For “pere” – Davido Reveals by Ahmed0336(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
^^^^ haters are liable to get HBP young
Re: Dammy Krane And I Co-wrote The Hook For “pere” – Davido Reveals by Baddest69(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Will that stop him from serving his jail term if found guilty??

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Photo Kylie Jenner Use To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday / 1,119 Delegates For APGA Primaries / Hottest Celebs: The World's Highest Paid Celebrities Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.