Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused (3165 Views)

7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by Yyeske(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
AskProf:

Nwoke m, mechie onu.
Get off my mentions you pig, ala ana pu gi?
Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by Yyeske(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Boko haram has protected status in the zoo
Then get out of the zoo fast, what are you still waiting for when you've been told to fvvck off the zoo?
Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by igbeke: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yyeske:
We shall see what you can do after our soldiers use you for target practice

Me? why me, "a bloody civilian"? Oh I forgot. That is what the zoo soldiers are good at. But to see that you are boastful and proud of it, that beats my imagination.
In civilised societies, soldiers are meant to protect the lives and properties of citizens. You see why the igbos call Nigeria a zoo and want to leave?
Ogbeni, you better wise up and join them.

1 Like

Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
40kobo77:
Arrest him.

This Vice President fall my hands. Arrest him,and deploy your Federal might and then see his "Coward" followers scamper.

If he by mistake drinks a cup tea which is bad to his system in Kuje after his arrest,and does not make it out breathing from prison.

Nothing will happen.

A Yoruba man(Abiola)drank that tea in Prison,and the West did not burn after his death.

An Hausa man (General Yar'dua)drank the tea in an Abakaliki Prison served by an Eastern Prison Warder and the North did not burn after his death.

It is only fair an Igbo man go drink his tea too,and Nigeria will not burn.

Your perspective is loco.

Nnamdi Kanu's only crime is that he is reminding Nigeria, that his people were not consulted before being forcefully amalgamated with other tribes, he is saying, that he wants referendum so his people can decide if to continue as Nigerians. I am sure that Nigeria has done very well for the Igbos, so why are we afraid to Fix a Referendum and shame this Kanu of a man ? Why ? Ofcourse I am sure you know the answer. Nigeria failed, is failing and has continuously failed of us. Igbos are just lucky to even have a MAN who speaks for them. The Yorubas have no one to speak for them, even the Hausa/Fulanis have no one to speak for them.

The people robbing this country are from every major tribe, of which mine is not one of them. Kanu knows this truth, and he can not fight for everyone, so he trying to save his own poor people. The Political Elite who steal from us all, live at Abuja and they come from every tribe. The sooner every tribe grab their politicians and sit them down and 'warn' them with a knock on the head, the better. We are almost heading to war, cos the way crimes are rising these days, I am scared.

Stop this nonsense about insulting Kanu, the man is a real man. He will save his people, watch and see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by julietm123: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yyeske:
He will be locked up after his next appearance in court for breaching his bail conditions and IPOB miscreants can kill themselves
When is that?
Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by ANOWEDGREAT: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2017
40kobo77:
Arrest him.

This Vice President fall my hands. Arrest him,and deploy your Federal might and then see his "Coward" followers scamper.

If he by mistake drinks a cup tea which is bad to his system in Kuje after his arrest,and does not make it out breathing from prison.

Nothing will happen.

A Yoruba man(Abiola)drank that tea in Prison,and the West did not burn after his death.

An Hausa man (General Yar'dua)drank the tea in an Abakaliki Prison served by an Eastern Prison Warder and the North did not burn after his death.

It is only fair an Igbo man go drink his tea too,and Nigeria will not burn.

And u think nigeria will remain the same again after u carry out this ur evil plan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
We shall see what you can do after our soldiers use you for target practice
The best your wasted soldiers can do is harass women wearing mini skirt
Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Then get out of the zoo fast, what are you still waiting for when you've been told to fvvck off the zoo?
Which is why you should support Nnamdi Kanu, leave aside all your bad belle.

Igbo amaka.
Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Smart move , that's a leader being led by wisdom , Of Buhari had allowed Kanu to be that day he flew into Lagos expecting and hoping to be arrested today Kanu would have gone the way of uwazurike ...The govt should stop any further confrontation with Mazi Kanu because that's exactly want he want right now, he wants to be arrested again because he seems to wasted the effects of the last arrest by some of his action after his release..
LolLol @ he wants to be arrested. On a serious note KANU is like a hot piece of coal.

1 Like

Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by limeta(f): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Continue deceiving yourself, the north has given an ultimatum for you to leave and you must leave them parasites so you can have peace.

Rubbish
Who is north..?
Boko haram .?
Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by chuksmad(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
If this story is true, I trust yorubas, they are very smart when it comes to politics. unlike my Igbo brothers that are very emotional in their dealings with other tribes.
Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
limeta:
Niger delta Avengers are watching
Ipob will turn violent
Tte zoo will be on fire
The north will be expel from Nigeria
Boko Islamic caliphat will come true .

And the name "Nigeria" will be obliterated from history.
Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by adetayo234: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
zurich1010:
From a reliable security personnel, Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Is Under Intense Pressure From Northerners To Re-Arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused. Acting President is refusing because he wants Buhari to order the re-arrest himself as a Northerner, so that it would be clear that a Northerner re-arrested Kanu. The source said, Acting president vowed he will never arrest a young man who honestly has done nothing wrong, that asking him to re-arrest Nnamdi kanu according to the source is a plot by Northerners put enmity between Igbos and Yorubas. The acting president knows that he needs Igbo support at this executive power gridlock just as GEJ also needed Yoruba support during Yaradua saga. The Northerners pushing him are doing that on purpose so that he will piss Igbo off, thereby losing their support when they Northerners refuse to handover to him; he insists, that Buhari, a northerner should himself in London order the re-arrest

It is clear you are just writing your own thought and what you feel is happening, not exactly what happened.
Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by Viergeachar: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
nototribalist:
AFONJAS ARE STILL USELESS ANYWAY

Flatiyeasterners are still nonentities anyway.
Re: Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused by Bizibi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
He knows it is a trap......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Science Teachers Commend Ugwuanyi’s Role In Education / Buhari Loses Aso Rock PU / APGA Leading In Entire SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.