Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Wizkid’s “come Closer” And “MY LOVE” Video Has Generated N72 Million For Him So - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s “come Closer” And “MY LOVE” Video Has Generated N72 Million For Him So (372 Views)

Wizkid Rakes In N72 Million From Spotify [PICS] / Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot / Drake Acknowledges Wizkid's "Come Closer" After Nigerians Blasted Him (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s “come Closer” And “MY LOVE” Video Has Generated N72 Million For Him So by princeemmma(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
The Starboy Worldwide Chief’s videos for “Come Closer” and “My Love” are reported to have generated a huge amount of money for the singer from live streaming on Spotify alone. This was made known by his video director.

Wizkid’s video director in the person of Adasa Cookey revealed to members of the public that a whopping N72 million has graced Wizzy’s bank account on the wings of his two recent music videos COME CLOSER and MY LOVE. Even without the appearance of Drake in COME CLOSER, the video still garnered 33 million views on YouTube.

Adasa Cookey took to IG to break the news. According to him, over 55 million hits came from Come Closer and My Love on popular streaming app Spotify, which by the way is not available to Nigerian users. However, there’s no track like MY LOVE on Wizkid’s (SFTOS). So, it’s kind of hard to understand Adasa completely. He wrote:

“Wizkid’s MY LOVE and COME CLOSER has been streamed about 55.8 million times on Spotify. That amounts to roughly two hundred thousand dollars ($200,000) or seventy-two million naira (N72, 000,000) in earnings. And that is just on Spotify alone. Can’t help wondering what he’s generated on other platforms. Wizkid is the real Starboy indeed!”

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Adorn Tomboy Look In Denim / Mocheddah Declares Herself Queen After Reportedly Being Engaged. / ASUU Strike: Prostitution Will Increase Among Female Students – Sex Workers Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.