Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Teachers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers (791 Views)

Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2019/2021 Application Form Begins / Feed Back To Teachers Needed Urgently, N10,000 PERM MONTH. / Teachers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teachers by audrey54me: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pls house, does anyone know about Bridges International Academy salary structure?
Re: Teachers by Greatzeus(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
I wonder the kind of teacher you will be with this level of intelligence and reasoning undecided Why are you creating multiple threads to ask a foolish question angry Don't you know the address of the school,can't you go there and inquire from people around, or go to vacancy section, there is a thread for teachers there and ask the question.
No wonder our educational value keeps going down, when this kind of person is the one teaching our kids, rubbish angry
Re: Teachers by Pojomojo: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bridge?? My gee do everything possible to attend otherwise you will regret it. A++ school.

(1) (Reply)

Immigration/civil Defence #intelligentreply!!! / Pls Help An Accounting Student Get A Place To Do His Industrial Training / Apply For Guinness Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.