Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Now That We Have An Acting Pres Ribadu May Return Hm Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That We Have An Acting Pres Ribadu May Return Hm Soon (560 Views)

Tribunal: Wada May Return As Kogi Governor / EFCC May Return Dasuki To DSS Custody / All Selectivity Cases Endorsed For Trial By Ribadu May Be Nullified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That We Have An Acting Pres Ribadu May Return Hm Soon by Depilot(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2010
One of the obvius reasons why Ribadu is on the run today is the bitter relationship between himself and Aonoakaa/Mr.President. But now that these 2 individuals are no longer in power Ribadu may be thinking about returning back to Nigeria.
I also heard that Mr. Ribadu is home sick and can't wait for any opportunity that will mold his return trip back home for good.
Do you think now is the right time for Ribadu to return back home for good?
Re: Now That We Have An Acting Pres Ribadu May Return Hm Soon by Imeobong(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2010
if he like, but let him not think of being efcc boss again, as dora islikelygoing to occupy that post after this week cabinet reshuffle
Re: Now That We Have An Acting Pres Ribadu May Return Hm Soon by KunleOshob(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2010
Imeobong:

if he like, but let him not think of being efcc boss again, as dora islikelygoing to occupy that post after this week cabinet reshuffle

Dora is not qualified to assume the position of EFCC chairman as she does not have a background in the police force or related parastatal. I really wish ribadu would be re-instated as EFCC chairman of even I.G of police  grin but then again that is a very tall order sad
Re: Now That We Have An Acting Pres Ribadu May Return Hm Soon by Oboma1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2010
Who are those worshipping Ribadu? I am tired of this name. This man is a shame to this nation.
Re: Now That We Have An Acting Pres Ribadu May Return Hm Soon by Depilot(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2010
Ribadu will foolish to attemt to return at this time.But it was confirmed few days ago that Ribadu's case was one of the things Obasanjo discussed with Goodluck. I will not be surprised if Ribadu returns back to the country before this coming summer time. Any can happen in Nigeria
Re: Now That We Have An Acting Pres Ribadu May Return Hm Soon by Beaf: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2010
Depilot:

Ribadu will foolish to attemt to return at this time.But it was confirmed few days ago that Ribadu's case was one of the things Obasanjo discussed with Goodluck. I will not be surprised if Ribadu returns back to the country before this coming [b]summer [/b]time. Any can happen in Nigeria

Summer? 

So this plonker is not even in Nigeria. angry
Re: Now That We Have An Acting Pres Ribadu May Return Hm Soon by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2010
Ibrahim Magu, Ribadu's aide was recently re-instated by Onovo back to the poolice.

However I don't know that Jonathan is particularly excited about Ribadu or his re-instatement. But I do think there is a lot Ribadu can help us do. Intelligence gathering and crime fighting is one area Ribadu's zeal can be very helpful.

If I am Jonathan I will bring Ribadu back to replace Joe Gadzama of the SSS. We need to be proactive in intelligence gathering.

I adore Ribadu and respect his work as EFCC Chairman but I also doubt the system itself is ready for Ribadu's kind of fight against corruption. Because the fact that it was so easy to distort Ribadu's records after he left EFCC tells me that perhaps we need to change strategy in the fight against corruption.

(1) (Reply)

Ogbulafor, Governors Unable To See Yar’adua / Party Is Over, Says Jonathan / Senate Empowers Efcc To Prosecute Corrupt Office Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.