Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Market + Crypto Analysis - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Market + Crypto Analysis (1301 Views)

ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING / You Can Still Become A Millionaire From Crypto Currency / Alternative Building Technology(interlock Bricks) Real Comparative Cost Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Market + Crypto Analysis by deligatus(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Disclaimer :
This analysis not include personal feeling/opinion, and pure base on technical analysis
Trading foreign currencies can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. However, before deciding to participate in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
Re: Market + Crypto Analysis by deligatus(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
After reach target at 3440 Trying to reach strong resistance at 3462
pullback will happen here to around 3416 maximum 3351.89 before trying to reach maximum target at 3500

Re: Market + Crypto Analysis by deligatus(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2017
CURRENTLY BTC IS AT 3447 HEADING TO 3500 AS ANALYSED
Re: Market + Crypto Analysis by deligatus(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2017
NZD-JPY break channel

Short : bellow 81.29
Stoploss : Use your money management setting
Take profit : 79.33
target in pips : 172 pips

Re: Market + Crypto Analysis by deligatus(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2017
BTC 490 already
deligatus:
CURRENTLY BTC IS AT 3447 HEADING TO 3500 AS ANALYSED
Re: Market + Crypto Analysis by tradepunter: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2017
technical analysis is not enough for the markets
Re: Market + Crypto Analysis by deligatus(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
3534.14$ already as predicted. let me know if you have followed
deligatus:
BTC 490 already
Re: Market + Crypto Analysis by deligatus(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
3500 are our last analysis checkpoint for bullish , because price already touch bullish channel up.
Bulish will continue only if resistance channel break up at 3600.
If this resistance strong enough to hold bullish movement, 3000 will be bearish destinantion at CSR.

Re: Market + Crypto Analysis by deligatus(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
As we can see, ETH-USD 301$ already reach resistance, and forming big symmetrical triangle.
This is critical point for ETH-USD 301$ , because if this resistance hold bullish movement, price will pullback to middle triangle around 233.88
Bullish continue only if resistance break up, with target at 412.66

Re: Market + Crypto Analysis by nicki1991(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
deligatus:
Disclaimer :
This analysis not include personal feeling/opinion, and pure base on technical analysis
Trading foreign currencies can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. However, before deciding to participate in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
yeah, I totally agree with you, however, did you know in 2017 what will happen with bitcoin in 2018?
Re: Market + Crypto Analysis by brainstorm21(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
nicki1991:

yeah, I totally agree with you, however, did you know in 2017 what will happen with bitcoin in 2018?
lol, thanks heaven I sold all the bitcoins I had when it had maximum price (20 thousand). By the way, I was hesitating to do it, because according to the article about the bitcoin phenomenon from the site that helps me Improve business performance, there was said that optimists predicted that Bitcoin could rise to $ 100,000, but thank heaven I didn't trust that information, but read the information below, where there were said depressing news that made me predict, that the price will certainly decrease and as a result we have what we have, but I'm happy, because due to that article I was convinced that to sell bitcoin will be the best option By the way, all in all that site is quite interesting and helps me expand the boundaries of knowledge

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Binary/ Forex Teacher In Lagos / 2000 Birds Capacity Pen For Lease In Ibadan / Mercedes Benz Atego 12 Tons Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.