Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title (983 Views)

Decent 2 Bedrm Flat With 3toilets And Bath N220k @ Agbelekale, Abule-egba, Lagos / FOR SALE-A Storey Building With A Warehouse @ Agege WITH GOOD TITLE / 2 Bedrm & 2 Mini Flat Up To Roofing Level At Konu, Off Isawo, Road, Ikorodu. N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by miproperty: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2010
We offer for Sale:

A 2bedrm flat, all Tiled, 1toilet and a bath, spacious kitchen, neat environment, security, personal water tank, parking space,

Location: Unipetrol Estate,  ( now Oando estate) close to Shell estate,  Satalite Town,
Price : negotiable ( owner occupier)

Miklins & Associates
4a Oriyomi str, Ikeja
Tel: 07026261279 , 07036693730
email: info@miklins.com
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by ROBEN(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2010
miproperty:

We offer for Sale:

A 2bedrm flat, all Tiled, 1toilet and a bath, spacious kitchen, neat environment, security, personal water tank, parking space,

Location: Unipetrol Estate,  ( now Oando estate) close to Shell estate,  Satalite Town,
Price : negotiable ( owner occupier)

Miklins & Associates
4a Oriyomi str, Ikeja
Tel: 07026261279 , 07036693730
email: info@miklins.com

What is the asking price of this property before negotiation? Is there any provission for expansion? Wut documents do U have? I'm interested in this property
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by miproperty: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2010
ROBEN:

What is the asking price of this property before negotiation? Is there any provission for expansion? Wut documents do U have? I'm interested in this property

Pls call our service lines as indicated above for detail inquiries

Thanks for your interest
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by ROBEN(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2010
If you know much about this property and U re the direct agent selling it, why cant U respond to my enquiries here? There might be some other people who might benefit from the info provided. If U cant give me detail info in this forum that we have all the time, is it wen I called that U will be able to give me? Re U also going to send me the pix thru phone call? Pls let me have d info I requested and also the pix of the property.
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by alldone(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2010
pls it is good for u to talk about the asking price for the property.

so that we will have an idea
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by miproperty: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2010
Going, going
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by miproperty: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2010
Still avaliable , for price and other details call our numbers above
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by ROBEN(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2010
@miproperty
As long as U dont want 2 disclose the infor we want concerning the property on this forum, U can keep it or better still sell it out there and stop bothering nairalanders with going going.
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by miproperty: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2010
who made u a spokesman talk for yourself
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by miproperty: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2010
for serious inquiries, pls call our office as above
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by ROBEN(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2010
I'm not a spokesman but an injustice to a nairalander is an injustice to all N/landers.Its only people who have intention of cheating that keeps certain infors concerning anything secret; from experience anyone who keeps anything secret has something to hide. N/landers pls beware and dont call on this property till the poster provides all infor concerning this property including the title docs that he termed "Good title" and also the asking price including pics(if possible).

Pls what does it cost U to put the infor we are asking? Must we make money for the networks in the name of making enquiry when the money is neither coming to U nor circulating within N/landers. Pls stop telling us that the property is still available cos we are enlightened now than before. I'm sorry but if ur intention is to sell that property to a N/lander and U dont want to make total disclosure of the property on this forum, the property will be available 4 a very long time.

Pls dont abuse or curse me but thats the truth.
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by blissieng(f): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2010
I completely agree with you Roben!

unless the figure is more than the characters involved in typing 'going going', I dont see the reason why all Nlder should call you individually to ask for the price of one property, can YOU imagine that!?? Moreso, considering the fact that there're other properties being advertised. . . Na wah o.

This one (advert/property) may be here a for a while. . .maybe donkey's years, here's to hoping Seun don't close the site b4 then. Please don't hold ya breath.
tongue

BTW Its nothing personal o.
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by ROBEN(m): 6:41am On Feb 24, 2010
@blissieng
Thanx, this guy wants to take us 4 a ride. if he had even given details including the asking price of the property and ask n/landers to call his "office" 4 negotiation, it would have been understandable. How much detail can his "office" afford to give over the phone?

We have all seen high networth businesses which commenced here, went thru negotiation in this forum and was concluded right here not to talk of withholding infor on a mere 2 bedroom flat in satellite town.

Its possible U dont even have much infor on that property but only fronting for anoda agent who is also acting for anoda agent and so on.

Pls next time U come to this forum, I want to see either the requested infors or "SOLD" or better still dont give us any update on this property again so that it will die a natural death.

No vex ooo, its just a piece of mind
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by miproperty: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2010
For a serious minded investor, a minute or two phone shouldn't be a big deal for you or better still, you may flash me I will call back and give you all the details. Don't I have the right to give any amount of information about my own property, well I will advise you to keep away from saying things u know nothing about, this is a forum and I have the right to say little or much about my property if  that does not go down well with you then keep to self,  tongue angry

ROBEN:

@blissieng
Thanx, this guy wants to take us 4 a ride. if he had even given details including the asking price of the property and ask n/landers to call his "office" 4 negotiation, it would have been understandable. How much detail can his "office" afford to give over the phone?

We have all seen high networth businesses which commenced here, went thru negotiation in this forum and was concluded right here not to talk of withholding infor on a mere 2 bedroom flat in satellite town.

Its possible U dont even have much infor on that property but only fronting for anoda agent who is also acting for anoda agent and so on.

Pls next time U come to this forum, I want to see either the requested infors or "SOLD" or better still dont give us any update on this property again so that it will die a natural death.

No vex ooo, its just a piece of mind
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by ROBEN(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2010
miproperty:

For a serious minded investor, a minute or two phone shouldn't be a big deal for you or better still, you may flash me I will call back and give you all the details. Don't I have the right to give any amount of information about my own property, well I will advise you to keep away from saying things u know nothing about, this is a forum and I have the right to say little or much about my property if that does not go down well with you then keep to self, tongue angry

I'm surprised at your comment. This forum is not for babies, its for serious minded busy people; at a glance we want to know everything concerning a property. The infor provided might arouse our interest or otherwise. U need training on sales & marketing. Dont say its ur property cos I dont believe so. If U dont trust N/landers or U think all of us here are scammers, then U dont have any business advertising on this forum. How much is a two bedroom flat in Satellite town compared to billions of dollars business being transacted by people purely online on daily basis. I'm Not speaking for N/landers but dont think we can still be fooled. Plz wise up and and know that we have people of integrity on this forum. I have bought several properties thru nairaland and nairalist. Why am I waisting my time on this, pls upgrade ursef to morden techniques, ur marketing ideas are already outdated
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by miproperty: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2010
still avaliable
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by IykeD(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2010
@Poster, are you new to NL?? You must post all details here unless you have some info to hide.
Re: 2 Bedrm Flat @ Unipetrol Estate Satilite Town For Sale! Good Title by wumiabo(f): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2010
The poster obviously has something to hide or is new to nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Lands For Sale: Akoka, Shomolu & Bajulaiye / Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. / Beautiful 4 Bedroom Duplex To Let In Golden Park Estate, Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.