Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott (1715 Views)

IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Restructuring: Buhari, Osinbajo Deceitful - Afenifere, Ohaneze Says / No Restructuring, No Nigeria, Niger Delta Elders To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by cjrane: 2:17am On Aug 11, 2017
Following the blunt refusal of the North West and North East zones to restructure and make Nigeria a more equitable country and their audacious action to completely block the issue through the Nigerian Senate and House of Representatives. It is indeed great to learn that the leaders of southern Nigeria and the middle belt are seriously considering boycott of the 2019 elections unless Nigeria is restructured.

I would personally ask the southern leaders to avoid the state governors and politicians who would kick against this action for their personal gain. The peoples of southern Nigeria are prepared to boycott the 2019 elections unless the country is restructured.

The northwest & northeast should choose between missing the chance to produce a president in 2019 or restructuring the country with proper devolution of powers to the states and regions.

I suspect the next move of the north west & northeast would be to ask their boys in the army to stage a military coup. In that event, it is even better because it exposes the sham and injustices in the country to the entire world.

May God bless Nigeria.

Please,
abookis that will come here pretending to be Yoruba or Igbo to call people names, please stay away!!!

Only Southern Nigerians and middle belt are invited to discuss these issues of fairness and justice in Nigeria.

http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/restructuring-southern-nigerians-to-boycott-2019-polls/
Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by sorom4: 2:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Only IPOB has the balls to boycot 2019 elections and any other elections. The groups you mentioned HAS NO balls.

They are just noise makers who will go into hiding when their individual pockets are filled with N20.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by compatriot: 3:37am On Aug 11, 2017
Praaaaaaaise the loord. So the divid and rule juju don't de comot for una eyes. I pity south. Ordinary illiterate aboki don carry una head jam together. Dem dey play politics for una head

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by emi14: 4:00am On Aug 11, 2017
sorom4:
Only IPOB has the balls to boycot 2019 elections and any other elections. The groups you mentioned HAS NO balls.

They are just noise makers who will go into hiding when their individual pockets are filled with N20.
Let us stop imaginations and treat issues accordingly. Why the north bluntly refused to restructuring. Is equity not necessary? I wonder who has points to counter restructuring which is the major eruption after the shallow foundation of Nigeria.
We are all victims of the circumstances plotted by Hausas to cheat other ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by proeast(m): 4:10am On Aug 11, 2017
To hell with the zoo!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by timecapsule: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2017
Sometimes, am of the opinion that say that this country is cursed.
Upon all the God given mineral resources to this country, we are ruled by illiterates, those that believe that western education is a curse.
Where Princes and Princesses are rule by a SLAVES.

GOOD MORNING TO SOUTHERNS AND MIDDLE BELTS on restructure!

1 Like

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by SoNature(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2017
If we can restructure Nigeria, I strongly believe that all the agitation would die a natural death.

The south needs to unite and fight this common cause.

We need to unbundle Nigeria asap because it's disintegrating right in our eyes

And to my Igbo brothers, a restructured Nigeria offers a bigger scope to expand our business horizon, but Biafra confines us to a tiny country which isn't good for business

Say no to secession! Say yes to restructuring!

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by nototribalist: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2017
Arewa miscreants make una chop shitt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by Sagay212: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2017
The country will definitely be restructured whether aboki.s like it or not. It's either restructure or everything scatter. And after restructuring, the masses should wake up especially the youths and make sure they participate in politics by asking questions. Ask questions from the councillors to LG chairmen to Governor to commissioners. Protest and send any representative who is not doing well away. If the youths are not asking questions now, I hope they will wake up when the country is restructured or even divided, else it will be the same old story because your evil politicians won't change. Resource control is the way forward. I am very much interested particularly in how the useless ogun state governor is going to generate funds to run the state when free oil money stops. They are borrowing money anyhow and do not have any reasonable investment on ground to pay back loan, na free oil money dey enter their eyes. The imaginary IGR claimed by ogun state governor will soon be exposed when the country restructures....breeze go blow fowl yansh go open. Same applies to many other states except the oil producing states.
Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by DocHMD: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2017
The problem I have with these 'restructure' proponents is that it has no clearly defined term. It can be interpreted in any way. It could mean 'confederacy', 'resource control', 'regionalism' or even more 'fascist unitarism' (the one we operate now is 'pseudo-unitarism' as the states still have some level of power of autonomy.

I daresay that even Seccession or separation can be interpreted as 'restructure'.

What kind of restructure are you proposing? Can your restructure stop desert states in the hot arid north from having more LGA than in the southern savanah?
Can your restructure stop the same parasitic arid north from lording it over the rest like the contraption is a personal estate of Dan fodio?

Can your restructure stop the hausa/fulani cows from grazing on farms and trespassing on personal properties?

Can your restructure stop Nigeriens and Chadians from having more rights than Southerners in the army and police?

Can your restructure achieve 100% resource control like its done in the US?

Can your restructure stop the hausa and fulani from filling the Army, Navy, Airforce, DSS and other parastatal with their people?

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by cjrane: 1:40am On Aug 12, 2017
DocHMD:
The problem I have with these 'restructure' proponents is that it has no clearly defined term. It can be interpreted in any way. It could mean 'confederacy', 'resource control', 'regionalism' or even more 'fascist unitarism' (the one we operate now is 'pseudo-unitarism' as the states still have some level of power of autonomy.

I daresay that even Seccession or separation can be interpreted as 'restructure'.

What kind of restructure are you proposing? Can your restructure stop desert states in the hot arid north from having more LGA than in the southern savanah?
Can your restructure stop the same parasitic arid north from lording it over the rest like the contraption is a personal estate of Dan fodio?

Can your restructure stop the hausa/fulani cows from grazing on farms and trespassing on personal properties?

Can your restructure stop Nigeriens and Chadians from having more rights than Southerners in the army and police?

Can your restructure achieve 100% resource control like its done in the US?

Can your restructure stop the hausa and fulani from filling the Army, Navy, Airforce, DSS and other parastatal with their people?

In 1963, Nigeria became a Republic called "Federal Republic of Nigeria" based on the 1963 Federal constitution written by our founding fathers as a way to manager our unity in diversity. Chief Obafemi Awolowo correctly predicted that for our unity to become strong and advantageous for national development, out diversity must be acknowledged and respected.

In less than 5 years, Regions were making quantum progress building Universities as University of Ile Ife (OAU), ABU, UNN. They were building industries, skyscrapers (Cocoa House), funded universal free education from elementary school to university level in the West. The regions built world class hotels, airports etc. The amazing thing is that they built all these within 3-5 years before they became abolished.

Today, so called states cannot pay salaries talk more of build high quality universities as OAU, skyscrapers or Hotels like Hotel Presidential in PH. Even when they dare to build anything tangible at all, it takes about 8-12 years to build a mediocre structure . Look at Lagos light rail or PH monorail. Regional governments would have completed those projects in 12-24 months.

We must go back to the 1963 constitution agreed by our founding fathers as the basis for our unity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by dudebuck: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2017
SoNature:

If we can restructure Nigeria, I strongly believe that all the agitation would die a natural death.

The south needs to unite and fight this common cause.

We need to unbundle Nigeria asap because it's disintegrating right in our eyes

And to my Igbo brothers, a restructured Nigeria offers a bigger scope to expand our business horizon, but Biafra confines us to a tiny country which isn't good for business

Say no to secession! Say yes to restructuring!
you don't know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by Inspire01: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2017
Ewedu eaters don't have d balls to boycott election, all they do is to rant online
Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by DonVikings: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2017
cjrane:
([s]Following the blunt refusal of the North West and North East zones to restructure and make Nigeria a more equitable country and their audacious action to completely block the issue through the Nigerian Senate and House of Representatives. It is indeed great to learn that the leaders of southern Nigeria and the middle belt are seriously considering boycott of the 2019 elections unless Nigeria is restructured.

I would personally ask the southern leaders to avoid the state governors and politicians who would kick against this action for their personal gain. The peoples of southern Nigeria are prepared to boycott the 2019 elections unless the country is restructured.

The northwest & northeast should choose between missing the chance to produce a president in 2019 or restructuring the country with proper devolution of powers to the states and regions.

I suspect the next move of the north west & northeast would be to ask their boys in the army to stage a military coup. In that event, it is even better because it exposes the sham and injustices in the country to the entire world.

May God bless Nigeria.

Please,
abookis that will come here pretending to be Yoruba or Igbo to call people names, please stay away!!!

Only Southern Nigerians and middle belt are invited to discuss these issues of fairness and justice in Nigeria.

http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/restructuring-southern-nigerians-to-boycott-2019-polls/[/s]

Another exclusive from the anals of Potor Republic. cheesy

Only Fake Ibo Jewish Pigs would believe this trash without names and quotes. grin

Igbo Christians are wiser than this.

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by TheFreeOne: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2017
'Restructuring' would have been the ideal solution but northern Nigeria most especially north east/north west will never support such and that can be seen from the way NASS shot it down cos it doesn't suit their parasitic interests.

I was a proponent of restructuring but with the situation of things presently calling for restructuring is like beating a dead horse. So breaking up the country peacefully is the only sure way to development, justice and fairness to all cos I can't see northern establishment allowing the right thing to be done. They prefer to hold others down cos they have no where to go than to revel in their backwards.

I look forward to an Oodua nation where we can develop at our own pace without being tied down by 'greedy,lazy-ass backwarders'.

A united southern Nigeria and the middle belt is necessary to achieve an independent south.
Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by Splashme: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2017
sorom4:

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by softmind24: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2017
When 1 is greater than 3

Only reasonable person go understand
Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by ZombieTAMER: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:
Another exclusive from the anals of Potor Republic. cheesy

Only Fake Ibo Jewish Pigs would believe this trash without names and quotes. grin

Igbo Christians are wiser than this.

aren't you tired of baby sitting your arewa Masters
Real change is inevitable
Restructured Nigeria is here
Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by ZombieTAMER: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Inspire01:
Ewedu eaters don't have d balls to boycott election, all they do is to rant online

Donvikings comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by Ratugal: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2017
It is only when the southern Nigeria is united that a meaningful change is expected in Nigeria. The core north is aware of this, that is why they use the decide & rule tactics. It is either we go back to the 1963 constitution or every one answers his father's name. Oodua Republic on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by DonVikings: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

[s]aren't you tired of baby sitting your arewa Masters
Real change is inevitable
Restructured Nigeria is here
Deal with it [/s]
Aren't you tired of the smell of the Hunchback's spittle on your flat head every morning when you go bow before him!? grin

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by DonVikings: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Donvikings comes to mind
Nnamdi Kanu's zombies inside my anus like.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by ZombieTAMER: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:
Aren't you tired of the smell of the Hunchback's spittle on your flat head every morning when you go bow before him!? grin

You are incapable of making sense
It's clearly beyond you
Your brain is for beautification
Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by DonVikings: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

You are incapable of making sense
It's clearly beyond you
Your brain is for beautification
Nonsense. Kanu's used condom fall on you like.. . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by ZombieTAMER: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Ratugal:
It is only when the southern Nigeria is united that a meaningful change is expected in Nigeria. The core north is aware of this, that is why they use the decide & rule tactics. It is either we go back to the 1963 constitution or every one answers his father's name. Oodua Republic on my mind.

It's not possible
Because majority of southwesterners have pledged allegiance to the north based on religious affliciation
Donvikings comes to mind once more
Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by ZombieTAMER: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:
Nonsense. Kanu's used condom fall on you like.. . grin grin

See what I mean
The thread is about southern unity
And how to make restructured Nigeria a reality

But things like donvikings will be busy shouting the name of his tormentor
Re: Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott by cjrane: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

See what I mean
The thread is about southern unity
And how to make restructured Nigeria a reality

But things like donvikings will be busy shouting the name of his tormentor

Bros,
Some people in NL are paid to distract us from important issues.
They will post things like "cars for sale" or stating some baseless tribal insults hoping somebody is distracted from accessing the discussion. Just ignore such posts and move to the next sensible post.

I think the northwest and North East are betting on their divide and conquer tactics to divide the south on restructuring. or better still, try to confuse the issue by introducing all sorts of useless ideas to make the process daunting and distract Nigerians.
I think Nigerians should allow them to play their usual tricks, but just don't fall for them.

Southern leaders must begin to coordinate on how to frustrate the 2019 elections in their area unless restructuring is starts now.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: A Child Who Says Elders Are Irresponsible. By Kelechi Mbamnozie / Crescent University Vice Chancellor Visits PMB In Aso Rock / ANAMBRA: Tony Nwoye Congratulates Obiano, Acknowledge Election Was Rigged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.